May I Have This Dance?

I'm back!! Sorry if I didn't update in such a long time. I was to lazy ^_^. Anyways, nyancatmeow7 requested to do a yandere with Shulk or Pit but because of my stupid brain, I didn't do it. My best friend in real life, cayleym101 gave me the idea of making this chapter. So I thought of making this a an "apology" chapter. So yeah. This is gonna be a chapter where you could pick any character that you wish and just to be clear, (s/c) means smash character. And by the way, this could be for boys or girls. I hope you like it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Excuse me! May I please have your attentions!" Peach yelled from the main hall. Everyone stopped talking and stared at Peach, waiting to see what was so important.

"I would like to inform you that I was recently talking with Master Hand. I asked him if we could have a little celebration for all of our good achievements in the Super Smash Bros. He eagerly excepted and asked me what it shall be. So, I told him that we are gonna be having a dance tonight!" Peach exclaimed.

Everyone cheered except for one person, (Y/N). You weren't very interested in all those dance things and you weren't very good at dancing anyways. (Sorry >~<!)

"Are you excited for the dance tonight (Y/N)?" Your friend, Reflet asked (female Robin. If you didn't know.)

"Not really. I really don't like dancing," you glumly said.

"Well, you should make the best out of it! You never know, (s/c) might ask you to the dance!" Reflet cheerfully exclaimed while jumping up and down. You blushed when you heard (s/c) name.

"W-what! No! (S/c) would never ask me," you sadly said.

"You still never know," she smirked and walked away. It was only 1 hour away from the dance.

"I should go get something to wear," you said to yourself. You went upstairs to you room and looked in your closet. Nothing, you thought to yourself. I guess I'm going shopping. You got out of your room, got your wallet and went to a clothes store.

~~~ 30 minutes later ~~~

You finally had all of your clothes and went back to the mansion. You went up to your room and got changed. It was only 15 minutes left until the dance officially started. You saw Reflet there already and she rushed to your side.

"(Y/N)! You look amazing!" Reflet exclaimed.

"Thanks Reflet. I tried my best. I hope (s/c) notices me," you said playing with your fingers.

"Your welcome and I bet he/she will," she placed her hand on your shoulder. You simply nodded and walked over to the balcony. You stood there for a while, feeling the breeze flow through your hair.

You suddenly felt someone walimg towards you. You saw (s/c) and waved at them as they waved back.

"Hey (Y/N)," they said looking at the sky.

"Hi (s/c)," you said looking at their face.

"Why aren't you inside with the rest?" He/she asked.

"I really don't feel like being in there. Why are you out here anyways?"

"I wanted to accompany you. You seemed like you needed someone," he/she said.

"I need you," you whispered but (s/c) heard you clearly. They smiled and looked into your eyes.

"W-what?" They asked, still smiling.

"N-nothing," you said blushing. They placed their hand on your chin and lifted your face to look at them.

"I heard what you said (Y/N). And I need you too," he/she said. "M-may I have this dance?"

(S/c) placed their hands in front of you. You took both of their hands and walked into the main hall.

"Alright guys! This is our final dance of the night. Grab your partner and get ready for a romantic slow dance!" The D-J said.

"Just in time," you said leading them to the center. You two started swaying to the music, staring into eachothers eyes. Everyone crowded around you two, smiling at how cute you two looked.

"(S/c)?" You asked them.

"Yeah (Y/N)?"

"Before the dance ends, could I do something first?"

"Anything."

You quickly leaned in and kissed their soft lips. They surprisingly kissed back. Some of the smashers cheered for you two, especially the boys. You blushed in the kiss when you heard the boys cheering and you leaned away from them and smiled. You swung your arms around them, embracing them into a hug. You released the hug. You two slow danced for the rest of the song, and you two we're soon a couple.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay I finally updated! If anyone hasn't heard, I made a new story called "Learn, Live and Love: SSB Fanfic." I would appreciate it a lot if you guys read it. That's all and stay awesome!!