Two Master Assassins and the Big Guy

... ok, this looks bad...

"Bruce Banner is one half of the Science Bros. He's basically this smart scientist, who tried to replicate the super-soldier serum, but it failed on him," I explained. 

"Which turned him into the Hulk?" guessed Mara.

"Very good," I praised. "He was exposed to too much gamma radiation. Whenever he gets angry, the Hulk comes out. He isn't in full control, but I think there's a little Banner in him, you know?"

Mara nodded her head. "Sure."

"There's been a few Hulk movies, but they weren't incredibly great," I said. I glanced from filling an Icee to see her face, which was not surprisingly not amused. "Okay, uh, so, that's all you need to know about Bruce Banner."

"Who's next?" wondered Mara, sliding a popcorn across the counter to a waiting customer. 

"Clint Barton is Hawkeye--" 

"Not you, Cliff," laughed Mara. She took another order first, executed it, then took a seat, ready to intently listen once more. 

"The guy with the arrows is Clint Barton. In the Avengers, he was, in simple terms, put under a spell that made him work for the villain until the finale battle. In Age of Ultron, he got his chance to show off the Clint we all know and love," I said as I swiped the customer's credit card. I continued sourly, "We also found out he had a family."

"Why do you say it like that?" asked Mara. 

"It's, like, legend that Hawkeye and Black Widow end up together. But I think the only reason they made him have a family was to make his pre-planned death hurt harder," I said.

"Did he actually die?" she asked.

"Obviously not if he's in this movie," I stated obviously. 

"Rude," shamed Mara. 

"Black Widow is Natasha Romanoff. She's very close with Clint. They hinted towards Clint and Natasha in Avengers, but--"

"Can ya'll stop talking?" asked a teenage girl impatiently. "Some of us have movies to get to."

To spite the girl, I continued to speak to Mara. "In the second Captain America, Natasha kissed Steve. It was to blend into a crowd, but still. It happened."

"Who's she interested in, then?" asked Mara.

"She was interested in Bruce Banner, which was just really strange, and out of place," I said, scrunching my face in disappointment. "I'm a Clintasha shipper for life."

"What does Widow do? Any powers?"

"Assassin. Former Russian Spy, technically, but she was converted to the good side, thanks to Clint Barton."

Mara raised an eyebrow. "And they didn't end up together?"

"That is exactly how I feel," I said. "The other girl on the team is Scarlet Witch. Her real name is Wanda Maximoff. She has mind powers and shit. Along with her comes her twin brother, Quicksilver, Pietro Maximoff, the speedster. He runs fast."

"Like the Flash?" asked Mara. 

I inhaled a gasp, throwing my hand over my heart. 

"What, what?" asked Mara quickly, snapping her head around, truly believing she had done something wrong. 

"We don't mention DC in a Marvel gathering," I told her dramatically. 

She tilted her head. "Noted, but why?"

"That's a topic for another day," I said after a glance at my watch. "So, the problem with Wanda and Pietro is that Pietro has already been on screen..."