(Chocolate. Did you just say chocolate?)

April's POV:

"You swing the ball back like this and then let it go softly" Cameron said whispering in my ear. He took me bowling.

And I'm not that good. So he was teaching me. My body was pressed against his hard chest and his arm was over mine.

"Ok now you try" He said moving away from me. I sighed

"Or maybe we could do the cuddling thing again" I said putting his arms around me. He smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"Whatever makes you happy gorgeous" He said flicking my nose. I laughed and looked away, putting my hands over my face.

"Stop your embarrassing me" I said with my voice coming out muffled. I felt his hands over mine pulling them apart.

"Well I'll be calling you that a lot so get used to it" He said grinning. I fake pouted which made him laugh.

"God I'm feeling so thirsty now" I said to him. Cameron looked at his watch.

"Let's go get a milkshake" He said. We gave the bowling shoes back and went to the cafe across the road.

"I still can't believe you don't know how to tie your own shoe lace" Cameron said smirking. I rolled my eyes.

It's true I don't know how to tie my own shoe laces.

"Well I'm sorry I don't know how to do a lot of things. Like maths, cooking and well basic stuff" I said in a sad voice.

Sometimes I think of myself as a disappointment.

"Hey its ok nobody's perfect" He said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Well some people are more than perfect" I said suggesting to him. We entered the shop and sat down on the booth.

"Stop making you feels bad" He said looking at me sadly.

"Yeh your right that's not going to get me anywhere" I said to him.

"So what do you want to get my treat" He said looking at me. I shook my head.

"No I want to treat you. You took me to dinner and bowling. So I'm going to get us something. So what do you want?" I asked him.

He began thinking for a moment

"Just get me a medium chocolate milkshake" I nodded my head and went to stand in the queue

"Well. Well. Well" I turned around and saw Mr.Benson standing there in jeans and a shirt. Wow he looks so different.

"Mr.Benson surprise to see you here" I said sounding shocked.

"Well I be everywhere. And please call me Bryan he said" I nodded my head.

"Will do" I said. I turned around to see the queue finished.

"Yes what would you like?" The guy said from the other end.

"A medium sized chocolate and Ferrero rocher milkshake" He nodded his head and told someone to start making the milkshake.

I moved at the side so Bryan could order.

"Give me a slice of chocolate cake, two brownies and one large sized strawberry milkshake" He said.

He eats a lot then doesn't he? We both stood there in awkward silence waiting for our order.

"So your here with Cameron" He said. I looked at him and nodded my head.

"Listen April-"

"Here is your order miss" The guy said coming back. I took the milkshakes and handed him the money. I turned to Bryan.

"What were you saying?" He shook his head and smiled.

"Nothing" He said shaking his head. I gave him a small smile

"Alright see you later then" I walked back and gave Cameron his milkshake.

"Guess who I just bumped into?" I said to Cameron who was drinking.

"Who?" He said.

"Mr.Benson" He smirked and rolled his eyes.

"That guy is everywhere" Cameron said.

"I know tell me about it" But really I was thinking something else.

A/N: I LOVE THE CHOCOLATE SCENE FROM SPONGEBOB SO I JUST HAD TO PUT A LINK FOR IT