Author's Note.

Hi friends, this is Amaira Jacob and this is my first official story. And this is written and edited from phone. So please bear with me for any mistakes. And I know that I haven't given much details about Dhruvika's family.

So as u see, Dhruvika is the first daughter of Meera and Sanjay Gopal. She is a fashion design graduate and is right now planning to start her own boutique with her friend Shikha.

Mr.Sanjay Gopal is an advocate and a loving father. He is well known for his dedication to work. He is more of a fun loving type and loves to pamper her daughters. Both his daughters are more close to him.

Dhruvika's mom, Mrs. Meera Sanjay is a homemaker. She is a TTC graduate but prefers to take care of her husband and family. She bosses around the house but loves her husband more than herself.

Rithika Sanjay, is the younger daughter of the Sanjay couple. She is more into sports and is the boy of the house. She has a typical boyish character. But on the inside she is a girl who loves her family more than anything.

She has proved her talents in academics and sports, but when it comes to kitchen and cleaning she runs away. She is the pet of the house.

Dhruvika Sanjay, is far more responsible than her sister. She excels in drawing, singing and dancing, and also in cooking. She takes care of her family when her mother is ill.

She is rather shy and does not talk much outdoors. She loves to read whenever she is alone and is a happy girl.

Her only best friend is Shikha, and she has no much experience with boys as to her shy nature. As a result she has never been into a relationship. Her list of crush is also minimum, also most ing celebrities.

The Sanjay family has a Andhra Pradesh background, but lives in Delhi and they are more fluent in Hindi as Sanjay's family lived in Mumbai for 3 generations. But in heart they are Telugu people.

The 4 live in a not large but not a small house named Sanjay Villa in a local area in New Delhi.
Now let's read more about Dhruvika in the upcoming chapters.
*****
Love,
Amaira.