Three

A.N Sorry for the long wait on this. (I've been saying that a lot lately) I've been getting ready for my holiday with my boyfriend. It'll be the first holiday I've gone on without my parents and I'm shitting myself for the plane. Planes are the biggest part of my anxiety. So having my boyfriend there might help me.

I'm going on holiday on Tuesday so I won't be updating for a week. I'll get this story going as soon as I get back.

-------------------------------------

As Skye and Tripp set off, me and May sped to the nearest road. We drove for a while before jarvis started beeping at me.

"What is it, Jar?" I shouted over the bike noise.

"There seems to be an overturned vehicle ahead. Judging by the make and number plate it is a SHIELD car." I took a deep breathe as I knew Hunter was in there with Idaho and Isabelle. We turned a corner and immediately saw the wreckage.

"Oh my god." I said to myself, stopping the bike and getting off of it. "Hunter!" I shouted walking round the car to see if I could find him. I heard a groan and I saw Hunter trapped in his seat. "Hunter." I exclaimed kneeling down to see him. May pulled my bike around and joined me.

"Are you alright?" May asked.

"Do I look alright?" Lance rhetorically asked. I looked in the car to see Isabelle and Idaho both dead.

"Where's the Obilisk?" I asked now worried about where it was.

"Creel got it. Go after him. I'll be alright." Lance was never one that thought he needed help when injured.

"No. I'm staying to help you." I told him but he shook his head.

"No you're not. I'll be fine. You two need to get him before we lose him." May nodded before we heard tires screeching in the distance.

"Soldiers. Ashley, we need to go." May told me as she got up and got onto my bike again. I huffed and handed Lance a gadget that could cut through anything.

"Ashley, go. I can handle them." I sighed sending Lance a smile before getting back on my bike. I took one more look at Lance before speeding off as May held onto my waist tightly. As we rode, I called Phil and told him what happened.

"What was Hunter thinking?" Phil asked.

"He was trying to save Hartley." May shouted as I was too busy concentrating on looking for Creel and driving.

"Are you sure?" Phil asked meaning Isabelle and Idaho.

"They're gone. It was bad Coulson." May shouted and I weaved through car after car.

"Two agents down, another captured. This shouldn't have happened." Phil whispered to himself but me and May both heard it. If only Isabelle did what I said and didn't touch it then this wouldn't have happened. "We got a hit. 911 just picked up a stolen vehicle up the road from you." I looked down at the map on my bike and it showed the exact vehicle that Creel was in. "Older model. Red and white pick-up."

"That has to be Creel." I shouted.

"Ashley, you're approaching a civilian area without backup. If you see him, do not engage. Do you copy?" I ignored Coulson and weaved my way past cars as quick as I could.Horns beeped at me left and right. "Ash, that doesn't sound covert."

"I got him. We're closing in." The vehicle was right in front of us.

"Ashley, do as Coulson says." May shouted from behind me but I ignored her.

"Jarvis, prepare the guns." I heard whirring as the guns built into the sides of my bike came out.

"Ashley, drop back. Do not engage." Once again, I ignored Coulson.