Favorite Worst Nightmare

Clara landed silently behind a guard who was patrolling ontop of the wall that surrounded the compound. The agent of SHIELD put her hand over the man's mouth and pulled out a knife. Before he could do anything, she slit his neck. He fell to the ground as the blood practically poured from his neck. She wiped the bloody knife on her suit and pulled out her Stark phone and started to play music on her phone.

Break a mirror
Roll the dice
Run with scissors
Through a chip pan fire fight
Go into business with a grizzly bear
But just don't sit down 'cause I've moved your chair

The compound was somewhat silent. It was still dark outside, but Clara's white suit contrasted against the black night sky. She flew up and took out another guard, catching him off guard and she stabs him threw his neck. His blood squirts on to her suit and she kicks him off the wall. Smirking, she runs to the music as the people inside of the compound finally realized she's there. Bullets fly past her as she jumps down to the ground. A group of twenty people surround her. They aim their guns at her and, still smirking, she raises her hands above her head. The music still continues to play.

"Well it's looks like I am in a pickle." She chuckles and someone snorts.

"Drop the knife!" A man shouts and she does. The blood soaked metal object falls to the the dirt covered ground. Clara shuts her eyes and flicks her wrists, trying something new.

Find a well known hardman
And start a fight
Wear your shell suit
On bonfire night
Fill in a circular hole with a peg that's square
But just don't sit down 'cause I've moved your chair

The entire group falls to the ground as Clara freezes the blood inside of them, killing them. She walks over their dead bodies and walks to the door that leads to the huge ass building. Her hips swayed slightly as she swung the main doors open and walked down a long hallway. A woman spotted her and started to shot her pistol at Clara. The Avenger moved out of the bullets way effortlessly and hummed along to the music.

Ooh... Yeah yeah yeah [x2]

She created a knife out of ice and threw it at the woman's neck. The ice pierced her neck and she fell onto her knees, blood trickling out of the wound, as well as her mouth. Clara smirked just as people started to rush out of the rooms on either side of the hallway.

Bite the lightning
And tell me how it tastes
Kung Fu fighting
On your roller skates
Do the macarena in the devils lair
But just don't sit down 'cause I've moved your chair
Ooh... Yeah yeah yeah [x3]

Alex Turner's voice faded out and was soon replaced with another song. Bullets rang out as the Arctic Monkeys started to sing once again. Clara created daggers in her hand and she pushed her way into the crowd. She did not notice her hair was just as white as her suit. She didn't notice that her once white suit was now becoming as red as rose. And she really didn't notice her eyes glowing a bright blue.

He knew what he wanted to say
But he did not want to word it
The dirty little Herbert
Was thinking an escape
But the place was well guarded

The people tried to grab at her. They tried to shoot her. They tried anything and everything, but to no avail. Clara was becoming as cold as the ice she could control. She was untouchable as she went through men and women as effortless as cutting through warm butter.

The guiltyness that started
Soon as the other part had stopped

D is for Delightful
And try and keep your trousers on
I think you should know you're his favourite worst nightmare
D is for...

There were multiple screams and shouts as she slashed at her fellow humans. She pulled out her metal knives and continued her work once the ice broke. A bullet was shot into her shoulder but all she did was grit her teeth and slash at the neck of the guy who shot her.

Desperately trying to stimulate what it was that was alright
3 quarters of an hour ago
That had led him to be in a position
And every compromission
Another freak episode

Maybe twenty minutes later, she stood among countless corpses. Her suit was covered in blood. Her white was splattered with crimson and her face had blood on it as well. Her hand reached up and touched her still bleeding wound.

He's nearing the brink but he thinks first
The parallel universe perhaps could be the perfect scene
He's nearing the brink but he thinks first
The parallel universe perhaps could be the perfect scene
He's nearing the brink but he thinks first
The parallel universe perhaps could be the perfect scene
He's nearing the brink but he thinks first
The parallel
I think you should know you're his favourite worst nightmare

Clara pulled out some salt, thinking it was better safe than sorry. She covered the bodies with salt as fast as she could. The Stark soon found some lighter fluid in one of the rooms next to a fire place. The bloody woman spread the liquid the bodies and threw a match on them.

D is for delightful
And try and keep your trousers on
You should know you're his favourite worst nightmare

The door at the end of the hallway swung open and a woman with red hair stepped out. Her eyes widen as she saw the bloody Clara standing infront of flames that licked the ceiling. The amount of blood was something you would expect out of a Quentin Tarantino movie. Behind the woman, Clara could see Jace rising to his feet. Her grin was hellish.

"I think it's time we had a talk, Jace." She smirked. The daggers in her hands grew into sharp swords and she slowly walked towards the end of the hallway. Frost covered everything as she moved closer and closer to the end of the hallway. The redhead growled and rushed towards Clara.

-------

A/N:

The two songs in this chapter are "Down Sit Down 'Cause I Moved Your Chair" and "D is For Dangerous" by the Arctic Monkeys.