Chapter Thirty-Nine

[A/N]: Soo... I updated earlier then expected1 Whoo! Lol, it's actually 'cause my OSSLT got postponed to tomorrow so I had on day to myself! Score!

So anyway, here's a chapter with decent amount of pages and on the right, there is a trailer for the the story. And yes, I made it and yes, it took FOREVER. Lol, I used Vanessa Hudgens and Lucy Hale as the face for Carson ONLY 'cause I couldn't find any good clips with Shay Mitchel. Lol, I think I might just change the casting to Vanessa Hudgens 'cause she does look a lot like the Carson in my head. But yeah... if you guys have a YouTube account, go over there and comment so I don't feel awkward putting up that trailer.

And I made a new cover and I don't know if i should keep it or not... what do you guys think? O_o

Anyway...

EIGHT CHAPTERS LEFT :D

vote/comment/fan.

-kelly_1231 

Chapter Thirty-Nine

Friday, May 18th.

CARSON'S POV:

Slut.

          Slut.

          Two-Timer.

          Whore.

          Bitch.

          And the list of names people were giving to me on the wondrous thing called the social media  kept on going and going and going.  Hell, even people from my own school were saying some pretty nasty stuff about me and I bet they didn't even know I was their friend on Facebook because they kept on ranting about the situation as if wouldn't see their posts. Out of amusement, I liked all the posts just to remind them that their shit does appear on my timeline.

          But back to the point:

          Apparently, I was the certified slut to everybody who knew nothing more than my name on the Internet. It was quite saddening to say the least considering the fact that I wasn't even "cheating" on Vincent nor was I actually dating him in the first place. Just because of one stupid picture-- a picture of Ethan and I sharing a harmless freaking funnel cake while we were laughing-- sent a fury to all of Ever After's fans and all the girls who probably fantasized about marrying Vincent Gray. 

          It was stupid.

          It was ridicules.

          Who were they to make any sort of assumptions about me based on one picture?

          They didn't know anything so who gave them the right to judge me?

          Unless they actually knew me on a personal level they had no right to do so and if I could, I would flip every single person who was bashing me on the internet with the middle finger but sadly, all of them were hiding behind a screen.

          Idiots.

          After having enough with reading the pointless gossip that was being written about me, I finally turned off my computer and jumped into the comfort of my bed while hugging my bear. 

          I knew it must have been stupid for me to be so down about the words people were saying about me when I could simply ignore them but it was hard for me to do so. I never really had anybody hate me before. Hell, I managed to get through four freaking years of high school without getting into a cat fight! I managed to do so because I was generally a nice person. I never gossiped and I never started beef with anybody before so for everybody to be calling me a slut was a foreign feeling.