When He Gets Hurt

Suggested by @Crazyaaj

Thank you!

Laughing Jack

You and LJ we're walking around the abandon carnival and you we're having so much fun. LJ won you all sorts of prizes (not that there was any need the carnival being abandon and all) and took you on your favorite ride. He won you more prizes than you knew what to do with.

You both we're walking and the next thing you knew there was a huge 'thud' . You looked behind you to see LJ face plant it into a tall wooden post! He fell to the ground and held his head.

"Are you okay?" You asked trying to hold back from laughter.

"I'm Fine!" He said. You heard a small buzz and looked to see a camera, the picture came out and it showed LJ running into the post with a weird look on his face. You could help, but bust out laughing. LJ looked at the photo and his face turned red in embarrassment. "Thats so not funny" he pouted watching laughing like a mad man on the ground.

Slenderman

You and Slenderman were strolling through Slender Forest and talked about the amazing memories you guys had since you met and it was amazing until....

Slender wasn't paying attention to where he was going and ended up getting wacked in the 'face' with a loose branch. He held his 'face' and stepped around it. You gave a concerned look.

"Are you okay?" You asked.

"Yes, it didn't hurt as much as it sounds." He said you let out a sigh and kissed where he got sacked. "Better?" You said and he chuckled. "Much " he said and you both carried on to what you we're doing previously.

Jeff the Killer

You we're at you desk writing in your notebook with your headphones blasting music in your ears that you could barely hear anything around you. So little did you know that Jeff was attempting to sneak up on you. He quietly opened your window and watched his step so he didn't trip like he did the first time.

He slowly walked behind you and when he slightly touched your shoulder you jumped and wuickle slapped his face sending him to the floor. You took off your headphone that we're still blasting music and rushed over to Jeff and saw that his pyre white skin had a red hand print in his face.

"Ow, what the he'll was that for!" He said wincing from the pain he felt when he touched it. It was warm and the burning sensation spread through out his face.

"I should be asking you the same thing. What we're thinking sneaking up on me!" You said, helping him back on his feet.

"I was hoping to sneak up on you to steel a kiss, I didn't know I would be stealing a painful slap in the face instead" he said, you let out a deep breath and kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry" you said, he smiled and pulled you close to him stealing your lips. He gently pressed his lips against yours and whispered something in your ear to make you blush and slap his other cheek sending him to floor once more, but this time fury in your eyes. "You sick bastard!" You yelled and you went back to writing in your notebook.

BEN drowned

BEN was playing a video came when the consul crashed, he attempted to fix but got shocked by one of the wires. He ran around the house. Screaming in pain from the small burning sensation in his fingure. He went up to your room and you only had to say one word. "Consul?" You asked and he nodded furiously still holding his finger. You stood up and kissed his finger. "Better?'' You asked.

"I think my lips or sore too" he said and you slightly blushed. "Don't push it" you said and kissed his cheek. He let out a sigh and knew that's all he gonna get for now and went back down stairs to fix the consul.

Masky

You and Masky we're at the cheesecake factory when you were just about to sit down Masky bumped into an elder woman. "Wjatch where your going old lady" he said, before he knew it he was hit upside the head with the woman's hand bag. You tried regaining from laughing, but you it was no use and you burst out laughing. "I may be old, but can still hit like a champion!" The elder woman bragged as she walked off. Madly was on the ground holding his head in pain. You helped him stand up and a few people around you guys snikered as they walked by. You guys sat down and ordered yo ur cheesecake when a girl sitting next to your table was talking with her friend..

"I got the whole thing on camera, I'm so postingo it to YouTube!" She said and she and her friend laughed and you dnikered at the pouty face Mask gave. Obviously not impressed. You couldn't help but still laugh at him.

Hoodie

You and Hoodie we're out in the park, just walking and enjoying the peace and quiet. Just when hoodie was about to day something to you he crashed into a tree. You looked at him and pulled his face out of the tree bark seeing as it left a small hole (not really, but you know on those cartoon when they crash into something they leave dents or something like that? Thats what's happening) in the tree. ''Hoodie are alright?! You asked looking at him for other injuries.

"I-I'm Fine, i think?" He said hold his head in confusion. You smiled and lifted his mask to give him a kiss.

"Feel better?" You said, the both of you blushing.

"Can you do it again? T-to make sure!" He stuttered, you smiled and kissed him again this time pulling you into a hug and he lay you on top of him so the kiss deepened

Ticci Toby

You and Toby were out hanging out in your favorite creepy ally talking about the other pastas and you both were laughing. "Im not kidding they all were just running into things faceplanting themselves in trees and posts it so halarious! An then jeff girlfriend smacked him!" You both were laughing so hard that you could barely stand! When you guys finally decided to head home ,it was dark so you could barely see anything. You and Toby we're still laughing that Toby turned too soon and faceplanted into a wall. You just busted it laughing. "Seems...you're...doing...it....too!!" You said laughing in between laughs.

"Ow!" He said hold his nose. Once you finally stopped laughing you smiled at him.

"You okay?" You asked, he smiled.

"You might have to kiss me to make sure" he said you giggled an kissed his cheek. "I ment the lips" he said disappointed and giving a pouty face. You giggled and started walking as he started walking behind you.

Dark Link

Link was on his way up to your room when he slipped on one of the steps and your heard a huge 'thud'. You opened your door to see link face down just laying there on the steps. "Ow" he said as lamely and let out a sigh. "Are you okay?" You asked. He stood up and walked over to you sluggishly and planted his face on your shoulder. You gave a slight chuckle and walked him into your room with him walking backwards and his face still on your shoulder.

A/N I hope you enjoyed and I'm sorry they're so short! I'm still trying. And I also apologize for the long wait! I'm trying hard to to my best!