Levi x shy reader (lemon)

"GEAR UP CADEDTS!"
Shadis hollared at you and your comrades. Everyone scrambled for their gear, strapping up, filling tanks, tightening harnesses.

"HURRY THE HELL UP YOU WASTES OF AIR, TITANS AREN'T GOING TO STOP KILLING PEOPLE JUST CAUSE YOU CAN'T PICK YOUR SHIT OFF THE GROUND"

You flinched at his loud and harsh words. Shadis always seemed too mean in your opinion, but you knew that he was hired to push you to do your best.
You picked your harness off the rack and started to put it on.
Tightening to straps to insure your safety.
The straps between your legs and under your breasts where always the trickiest for you, but you kept trying.

"CADET (L/n)"

You jumped, startled by his sudden presence.

"Y-yes sir?..."

"WHY DONT YOU HAVE YOUR MANUVER GEAR ON YET?!"

You cowaded at the sight of him and the sound of his booming voice.

"I-im sorry sir, I w-was having trouble with one of the straps...."

He scoffed.

"I can't believe we waste time on soldiers like you, at least I'm getting paid, NOW GEAR THE FUCK UP"

"Ok..."

You winced and prepared for the impact as he raised his hand, ready to strike you, but as it lowered another hand came in to stop him.

"I think that's enough Shadis"

You opened your eyes, slowly and stared in awe of who stood before you.
One of the most respected men of the scouts, the one with one hell of a reputation.
It was none other than the captain Levi.
Shadis gave a look fixed with both fear and anger as he yanked his arm away.

"Its yes sir next time"
Shadis looked at the two of you before turning on his heel and walking away to yell at the other cadets.

You still sat there, trembling slightly.

"Here, I'll tighten those for you"

Captain Levi reached for the strap under your breasts. Pulling and adjusting them for you.
You moaned quietly as his hands repeatedly, but gently touched your breasts.

"Hmm" he mumbled with a small smirk.

After tightening the harness strap under your breasts, he crouched down the get between your legs.

"You know, a faster way to do this is to pull up as you tighten them"

You blushed a little, then hid your face in your shoulder, earning a chuckle from the captain.

"Well that's it, you're all suited up"

"Thank you,...captain"

You put on your manuever gear and ran out of the equipment room to the training room.