What's Wrong With Me?!?!

EyelessJack12Ds: ehhhhhhhh

Eyeless Jack POV

I'm happy that I'm back to normal but something's not right, I've been feeling weird and I'm starting to get a bit sick. But otherwise I'm fine.....I guess, I have a small cold but it's not the bad, so I still go out to kill people and take their kidneys.Though it's getting worse......

"I-I'm heading out...."I said as I walked over to the door, my vision hazy as hell. "Hey...." says a voice as I turn to see Toby with a hand on my shoulder," you haven't been feeling well these past few days so you should stay here" he says with an apologetic look. I sigh and shake my head, every thing is blurry and I feel hot. "I-I'm fine Toby, y-you don't need to worry about-" I stop as I hold a hand over my mouth and try to keep myself from vomiting,but it's no use. I throw up otherwise, I gasp and collapse to the floor,"JACK!!!!!SOMEONE GET SLENDER!!" I hear Toby shout as everything goes black.

When I wake up again I'm laying in bed with a thin sheet over me. I look around to see Toby sitting at my desk sleeping. I sigh and try to stand up, but my legs give out almost immediately and I fall to the floor with a loud thud. Of course this wakes up Toby and he expectedly rushes forward to help me."oh Zalgo, are you ok?" Toby says as he helps me to my feet. "I-I'm fine, it's just-" I stop as I hold a hand to my mouth to prevent vomiting. But Toby's right on cue with a bucket so I guess they prepared for that to happen."done?" He asks as I take off my mask and shake my head no. After a few minutes I finally stop and Toby had wiped my mouth as if I were a child, "ah! I can take care of my self ya know!" I stated as he smiled and  kissed my fore head, "Well, I think otherwise Jackie~" he smiled as I blushed while he placed me back in bed. I sighed and put my music on as lay in bed," I'll get you some tea..." Toby said as he walked out of the room, leaving me alone with my thoughts, the first thing that came to mind was ' What's wrong with me?!'

Ticci Toby POV

I am now a nurse......