Chapter 16 - Shut the Door...

"Filly!" I hiss at her, laughing.

"Well I was just wandering!" She defends herself. "I mean, he's hot! You're hot! Something is bound to happen!"

I roll my eyes even though I know she can't see me.

"You're ridiculous!" I shake my head at her suggestive comments. "What about you? Wheeling any new boys?"

"Wheeling? I haven't heard anyone use that term in forever!" She laughs. "But actually, yes. When I went to Alabama for a few weeks, I met this guy named Ricky. We're still talking, but I don't see him because of the obvious few hundred miles between us."

"Oh! What's he like?" I ask. "Wait, did you say Ricky? In Alabama?"

"Yeah, why?" She asks, obviously not making the connection I've made.

"Ricky Dillon?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah..." She says, wondering why I already know who he is.

"That's so weird! Ricky does a collab channel with Kian! 'Our2ndlife'!" I tell her, amazed at how we could both be with an O2L by chance.

"Woah! Seriously? Hold on," she says. I hear a clicking noise, which I assume is her keyboard on we laptop.

"Holy crap! They do!" She squeals.

"Did you think I was lying?" I laugh at her, missing her a lot.

"Lying about what?" I look up to find Kian walking into my bedroom.

I pull the phone away from my ear, looking up at him with a smile.

"Filly, my best friend from Tennessee, met Ricky in Alabama a few weeks ago and they're friends or something now," I tell him before putting the phone back up to my ear.

"Hey girl, I gotta go. Ricky's callin' meh!" She says in her half-British, half-country accent she does a lot. We're both major directioners, so she enjoys talking in a British accent, but she never gets all the country out of it.

"Alright! Talk to you later Filly!" I say before tapping the 'End Call' button.

"How weird is that that you're with me and she just met Ricky?" Kian says, mimicking my thoughts.

"I know right?" I say, holding my arm out as he approaches me.

He takes a hold of my hand, turning it and lacing our fingers together.

"Do you want to be in my video this week?" He asks.

"What's it about?" I reply.

"It's about us." He smiles broadly at me.

"Us?" I ask, confused.

"Yeah, a lot of fans want to know about who you are and stuff so I'm holding an 'Ask Kian' and I told them you would be in it." He shrugs, acting as if its no big deal.

"Oh so I don't have a choice?" I laugh, grabbing his other hand and pull on it, hoisting used up on my good foot.

"Well, you don't have to do it if you don't want to," he lets me know.

I hold tight to one of his hands but I let go if his other, hopping lightly on my left foot to where my crutches sit against my bed. I grab them and bring them to my sides, letting go of Kian.

"Nah, I'm okay with doing it," I answer.

Yesterday, I told Kian that I get annoyed when everyone asks me if I need help. I politely asked him to not ask me and not do anything special for me unless I ask. So now, I have one less person that asks me if I'm okay or if I need help. Because I don't need help.

Well I do, but I don't want it.

When we arrive at Kian's, he has me sit in a chair next to him and he sets the camera up on a tripod in front of us. He stands behind the camera, doing things to it that causes it to make noises. He messed with something in it before flipping something that shows me what the camera is capturing.

He presses something before coming to sit next to me and we begin the video.

"Hey guys, what's up? It's Kian..."

After we finally finish the video, which takes about two and a half hours, Kian has to edit it and upload it.

While he's editing, I sit in his lap. He sits at a desk with his laptop on top of it, so to stay out of his way I cuddle up to him and put my head in the crook of his neck, just enjoying his company.

I stay like this while he works his magic on the video, placing kisses on his jaw every now and then.

"Maddie, look at your face," Kian says, laughing lightly.

I lift my head and turn it towards the computer screen where I see me next to Kian, making a really weird facial expression.

"It's going in the video," Kian states as if I have no say in the matter.

"Wait what?" I say turning back to him, having to hold my body away from his so I'm not right up I'm his face.

He places a hand on my back, rubbing circles. "It's adorable!"

I look at it again and make a disgusted face, obviously not agreeing with him.

"See! You make the cutest faces!" He tells me, poking my nose with the hand that isn't on my back.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes, laying my head back down on his neck.

After another twenty minutes or so, I get a little bored.

So I decide to tease Kian.

I move my head a bit, my nose touching Kian's neck lightly. Softly, I place a kiss at the base of his neck, my lips lingering there for a few seconds. Then I move slowly down to kiss his collarbone slowly. After that kiss, I move my lips along his skin and across his tank top to the exposed skin of his sun-kissed shoulder. I leave my lips there, tracing my finger down his arm.

Kian shifts under me uncomfortably, showing me that what I'm doing is leaving an effect on him. I pull away from him, but not too far as to where he can look my in the eyes, and I stand on my left foot, lifting my weight off of him momentarily so that I can move my right left leg over him, now straddling his lap.

Kian shifts again, but says nothing.

I put my lips to where his neck meets his shoulder, sucking lightly there but then quickly moving on to a different part of his neck.

I kiss up and down his neck while my hands roam his chest and stomach.

Kian grunts under me, causing me to smirk.

I move around a bit in his lap, which results in a hand on my arm.

"You're going to have to stop that," Kian says in a strained voice. I pull back to look at him and his eyes are focused on the screen of his laptop.

I smirk again, my fingers trailing their way up to Kian's mouth. My fingers dance over Kian's pink lips, which he keeps very still.

Meanwhile, my other hand finds it way to his hair, getting tangled there.

"Stop it," he commands, but I don't listen.

Usually, I don't do this. But after Filly's call this morning...I thought I'd experiment.

My hands go from his face to his chest, slowly making their way down to the hem of his shirt. I attach my lips to his neck, kissing up and down. His shirt soon comes up a bit, one of my hands flattens against his muscular abdomen, my fingers tapping lightly.

I hear a low growl come from Kian as he tenses up underneath me.

Finally, I hear Kian slam his fist on the desk, causing me to jump slightly. He pushes the rolling chair away from the desk, placing his hands under my arms and holding under my butt. Then he stands up from the chair.

"That's enough of that," he growls, carrying my upstairs to his bedroom and locking the door behind us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm... I wonder what Kian and Maddie are doing in Kian's room...

Naughty, Naughty.

Anyway!

I hope you like the chapter!

Thank you guys for all the votes and reads and comments you give me! I love them so much!!

Sorry for any mistakes, I wrote this quickly and didn't review it.

There are probably mistakes along the lines of:

"if" instead of "of".

Anyway, can this chapter get 30 votes? 10 comments?

I really want some more feedback!

Tell me what you do and don't like about this, I appreciate ALL criticism unless its rude.

Tell me what you want to see!

So take a few minutes and vote and comment for this story!

Love you guys! Thanks for everything!

Just letting you guys know: there is a sequel to this! It's named Over Again! Just go to my page to find it if you've already read this!

xox -Delilah

Ps: Comment "Moments" if when you saw the chapter title you started singing the first verse of Moments by One Direction!