ChanBaek |Baekhyun x Chanyeol|

Fact 1: Baekhyun loves to play
rock-paper-scissors, especially with Chanyeol.

Fact 2: Chanyeol was actually a friend of Baekhyun's friend even before Chanyeol and Baekhyun knew each other.

Fact 3: Chanyeol likes to see how childish Baekhyun is; that's why he is always teasing Baekhyun.

Fact 4: Chanyeol is very protective towards Baekhyun because Chanyeol thinks that Baekhyun is so small, so he has to protect him.

Fact 5: Baekhyun helps Chanyeol to find the right costume that suits him best. Chanyeol picks the one that Baekhyun chooses for him.

Fact 6: Baekhyun said that he and Chanyeol get along well because they have similar personalities.

Fact 7: Baekhyun cares about his fans so much that sometimes he will ignore Chanyeol at fan signing events.

Fact 8: Chanyeol says sorry to Baekhyun directly when he makes a mistake.

Fact 9: Chanyeol likes picking Baekhyun's ear, then he pretends that he didn't do it.

Fact 10: When they're eating together, Chanyeol automatically finds a seat next to Baekhyun.

Fact 11: Baekhyun and Chanyeol dislike cleaning the most- their room is the messiest.

Fact 12: Before going to sleep, Chanyeol and Baekhyun talk a lot together.

Fact 13: Whenever Baekhyun and Chanyeol are coming out from their car or coming into their car, Chanyeol always lets Baekhyun go first.

Fact 14: EXO-K's manager doesn't want to be around Baekhyun and Chanyeol when they start to talk to each other because they are so loud.

Fact 15: Chanyeol will always keep Baekhyun around him by placing his hands on Baekhyun's shoulders.

Fact 16: Baekhyun and Chanyeol go to sleep last because when they're together, they always talk.

Fact 17: Baekhyun always teases Chanyeol about how tall he is and how big his shoe size is.

Fact 18: Baekhyun finds it annoying that Chanyeol rehearses his rapping skills too much.

Fact 19: Chanyeol and Baekhyun always share their beverages; they even drink from the same straw.

Fact 20: Baekhyun sometimes teases Chanyeol by pulling his hair lightly and then pretending that he didn't do it.

Fact 21: When Chanyeol is mad at Baekhyun, he hits Baekhyun's pillow.

Fact 22: Chanyeol said that Baekhyun yelps like a dog 40 times before falling asleep.

Fact 23: Baekhyun said that Chanyeol breathes way too loud and he also does this loud sniffling thing before he goes to sleep.

Fact 24: Chanyeol mentioned that Baekhyun would listen/sing songs on quiet streets to relieve stress.

Fact 25: Chanyeol said that he and Baekhyun are the mood makers of the group.

Fact 26: Chanyeol once said that he'll give himself as a birthday present to Baekhyun because Baekhyun likes him.

Fact 27: When Chanyeol heard the fans screaming "BaekYeol", he pulled Baekhyun's hand closer so that they were standing close.

Fact 28: Chanyeol likes to make fun of Baekhyun's height by calling him
baby smurf

Fact 29: The other members told Baekhyun and Chanyeol to get married. Baekhyun said "Umma~ I'm going to get married!"

Fact 30: Chanyeol sincerely likes Baekhyun because he feels the need to protect him.

Fact 32: Fan:
"Where is the most comfortable place?"
Chanyeol:
"On bed and BaekHyun's shoulders"

Fact 33: During practice, Baekhyun's shirts always look larger but fans notice that Chanyeol would be wearing the same shirt a few days later.

Fact 34: Chanyeol always follows Baekhyun around when they are walking because Baekhyun often goes the wrong way and ends up lost.

Fact 35: Q:
"Which EXO member would you choose to date if they were girls?"
Baekhyun:
"I would choose Chanyeol because he is kind"

Fact 36: When they were in DisneyLand, Baekhyun got mad at Chanyeol because he stayed with Kris most of the time.

Fact 37: Q:
"Who's South Korea's most handsome man? Won Bin or Chanyeol?"
Baekhyun scoffs.
Baekhyun:
"My Park Chanyeol!"

Fact 38: If they get into a fight, Chanyeol will be the first to apologize.

Fact 39: Chanyeol kissed baekhyun's lips to get him to stop talking. (I PUT THE VIDEO TO THIS CHAPTER SO BRO GO WATCH IT)

Fact 40: Chanyeol taught Baekhyun how to snowboard recently.

I hope you enjoyed those facts! The next chapter will be HunHan facts! Thanks for reading <3