Picking Flowers: Marth x Reader

This was requested by fast1fla069.I hope you like it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You we're in a flower garden. You we're admiring the beauty of the flowers, so you decided to do go pick some. You we're picking a few flowers when one of them caught your eye. You were about to pick the flower when a hand met with yours. You looked up to see who it was and saw the Hero King himself, Marth.

"Greetings Milady," Marty said as he smiled with his eyes closed.

"Hi Marth. What are you doing here?" You asked, letting go of his hand.

"Nothing really. I just came to the garden to pick some flowers. This one was very pretty so I decided to pick it when our hands met," Marth explained.

"O-oh okay. I didn't need a whole explanation though," you chuckled.

"I know I just thought it was necessary," Marth said. You nodded and layed down on the grass. Marth layed down next to you, and looked into you (e/c), shimmering eyes. You blushed because he was looking at you so you turned the other way. Marth chuckled and looked at the sky once more.

"What? What's so funny?" You asked, getting a little irritated.

"You we're blushing, milady. It was cute," he said and sat up. You blushed even more.

"If you happen to know, I am not a 'milady'. I could get very mad at some points, I am very disorganized, and I don't dress very nice!" You yelled, trying to get the best of him.

"One thing I do know is that you have anger issues 'milady'," Marth joked around with you.

"Exactly!" You started to get all flustered.

"Calm down (Y/N), I was only joking with you," he said as he lightly punched you on the arm.

"I-I know," you said as you rubbed where he punched you. He layed back down next to you.

"(Y/N)?" He suddenly asked.

"Hmm?" You said so he knew you heard him.

"Do you ever wonder what's up there?"

"Up where?" You asked him confused.

"I mean in the sky," he said, still looking at the sky.

"I don't know, probably Sky World or something. But I bet it's beautiful," you sighed.

"I think so too. But not as beautiful as you," he said.

"W-what di-," before you got to even finish your sentence you felt someone pin you down on the grass. You looked up to see who it was and saw Marth. He then kissed you on the lips passionately. He pulled back and smiled at you.

You sat back up and sat on his lap while he held you by the waist. He put you back on the ground and picked the flower you both thought was pretty. He trimmed off the stem a bit and placed it in your hair.

"You look beautiful (Y/N), you always do," he said putting you back on his lap.

"Thank you Marth," you said as you kissed him on the cheek. You two started picking flowers for the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arley: THIS WAS ADORABLE *pretends to die from cuteness*
Marth: Arley, stop pretending to be dead, I could see you breathing.
Arley: Fine *gets up* Anyways bye!
Marth:Bye bye!