Your first kiss- jay

Life has been amazing now that youve been dating jay. You had mire time to gaze into those deep blue eyes, and actually hang out with him. But the only bad thing is, now that you two were on a deeper level, jay has become a lot more shy, probably because he doesnt want to ruin the relationship with you. Tonight, he asked to meet you by the arcade, but he said it was fine not to dress all fancy or anything. It was cool if you just came wearing a tank and capris. And thats exactly what you wore.

~§~§~§~

When you made it to the acde that night, you boticed jay was already there, playing a game in his blue ninja kimono. He was so intent that he didnt even notice you were there. Stealthliy you dnuck up to him, but once you were about to give your boyfriend a noogie, you saw him spin around and hug you really hard. "Thought you could sneak up to me... Right?" he whispered, letting go a few moments after. He thought you werent amused, so he scrathced the back of his neck in embarrassment. "Did... I hurt you or anything?" you shook your head, noticing he was fiddling with something in his pocket. "So... Uh... Whats in there," you asked, pointing to jays pocket. Jay jumped out of his little world, and pulled the box out, handing it to you. "Oh... Its just a little gift... Ya know?" you opened it to find a bracelet with a beautiful electric blue charm. You gasped as you took it out, clipping it around your arm. You grabbed his hand, and gazed into those beautiful blue eyes. "Thank you so much jay,"

"Its no trouble, really, see- mmf!" you cut jay off, putting your lips to his. You felt his tension and shock melt away to pleasure, and you felt his arms wrap around your waist. You ran your fingers through his hair, then finally pulling apart. You smiled, and he gazed into your e/c eyes. "I love you y/n. I really do-" jay was cut off when both of you heard a bunch of laughter, one voice in particular said, "look guys! Jays got a girlfriend!"

TO BE CONTINUED...