Your first kiss- cole

You sat at f/b/s, eating a f/f cake all by yourself. Eating it just reminded you of cole, and supposivley he wanted you to meet him up here. But it had already been a half an hour, and you ate almost half of what of what you bought. You jumped when you saw a finger scoop some of the icing off your cake, and the person behind you murmered, "Mmm! F/f! Good choice, y/n!" you smiled, knowing exactly who it was. Cole sat beside you in your booth, and wrapped his arm around you. "What took you so long?"

"Well, as i walking here, i noticed this, and decided to buy it for you."
"You didnt!" you winled at cole as opened the box he have you. It was a bracelt with a beautiful deep black charm. You put it on, smiling at cole. "Thank you so much!" he brought you in closer, and murmered, "i love you," before your lips met his, and he slid you in his lap in the process. You ran your fingers through his hair, as you felt his hands wrap around your neck. The kiss tasted sweet like cake, and it made you feel warm inside when your lips met.

When you pulled away, you smiled at cole again, hi arm still around your shoulder. The moment ended when you heard laughter behind you, but they werent laughing at you, they were laughing at cole.

TO BE CONTINUED...