Chapter-7

Chapter-7

-Rogues

Anna's POV

I stared at the two rogues wolves in front of me. Bane growled at them, but still he looked cool. I am not scared of them, I can fight them easily, I am a warrior and for Bane, he can take ten wolves at a time in his human form.

The wolves growled back at him. Then suddenly more than ten wolves came out of the bushes. I am shocked at the sight. I am still not scared. But I tightened my hold on Bane unknowingly.

"Bane", I whispered looking at him.

He looked down at me. Then he started walking to the left and I gave him a confused look. He went near a big tree and set me down slowly on my feet. I adjusted the shirt I am wearing. Bane ran a hand through my hair. What is he doing?! There are rogues just behind him, looking at us and he is adjusting my hair?!

"Bane, what are you doing?". He looked back into my eyes.

"Just stand there. Don't move and don't try to help and don't fight. Okay?".

"But Bane, I want to fight".

"No! Listen to me. Not now sweet. Just stand here and enjoy the show", he said and kissed my forehead, before turning around and walked back to them.

He stood a few feet away from the wolves and suddenly a wolf charged on him. Bane got him, by his neck and twisted it. Then he threw the wolf, like it weighs nothing. I am sure, the wolf is dead. How stupid to think that he thought, he can fight Bane, Alpha Beast, single handedly?!

Then the wolf, that stood in front, he looks like the leader, he signalled other two wolves to attack. The two wolves came from two sides. I want to go there and help him, my wolf is fighting for release. But Bane just stood there, like he is bored and just wanted to end this already. As the both wolves charged on him, one wolf came fast and tried to attack him.

He jumped and punched the wolf on it's jaw. As the wolves head turned to the side, he took the wolf, by it's one leg and lifted it off the ground, before throwing it on the another wolf that charged on him.

My mouth is hanging open. How did he do that?! A wolf weighs so much and Bane threw the wolf, like it's a football. This means, when he lifts me, it's like I am a feather.

I looked back at him and his back is facing me. The wolves looked at him with black angry eyes. I am scared now! Bane moved his shoulders back and flexed his muscles. I can see every curve of his muscles God, does he look hot! My wolf hummed in desire for her mate. I am sure Bane's wolf heard it, cause he turned back to look at me. I averted my gaze away to look here and there.

The wolves charged and he took all the wolves at a time. He threw all the wolves like they are footballs and they fell down, by hitting the trees. But they didn't stop. Almost six wolves are dead.