Twenty-Six|| Elevators are Really Awkward

They updated the app.

It's pretty nice

Yeah, now I can do a load of things.

Now watch me whip
Now watch me nae nae.

Anyway, back to the chapter.

"You're a total freak, but you're my freak."

-Adam Wilde.

Chapter Twenty-Six|| Elevators are Really Awkward

Remember when you were a child and you just knew you were in trouble with one look from your parents?

If you don't then you may be suffering from Amnesia or clearly never had a childhood; if you do remember, then you should know that that is how I'm feeling right now.

One look from Parker is all I need to know that he was furious.

So, now, we're driving- possibly- beyond the speed limit to an unknown destination while a- very uncomfortable- silence lays upon us.

If you still cannot process how angry Parker is in your head then let me tell you that his knuckles were white from holding the steering wheel too tight; his jaw (that could probably grate cheese) was clenched and he was glaring at the road.

I think that we can all establish that he was angry- and exaggerating.

"I'm sorry," I spoke. My voice was barely above a whisper.

"Sorry doesn't cut it, Ellie." He sighed and shook his head in disappointment.

"Yeah, but scissors-" and your jawline "-do!" I snorted and giggled under my breath.

Parker gave me an unamused look as to say "Screw you, Ellie."

I coughed in order to cover up my giggling and pursed my lips.

"Look, in my defense. Will barged in my room all of a sudden with a bag of clothes and there was no way I could kick him out without my parents waking up so I just went with the flow and got dressed. You know, so it is not my fault," I said nervously.

"You were alone with Will in your room?" He sneered.

Real smooth, Ellie. Reaaaaal smooth.

"Uhhh," I stammered, "Well, it's not like it hasn't happened before. I mean, Will and I go way back. I remember this one time when he sneaked out of his house to sleep in mine. We got in so much trouble that day." The word vomit flew out of my lips smoothly and no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't seem to shut up. "And yeah, you know how it is."

"No. I honestly don't know how it is," he spoke through gritted teeth. I leaned back into my seat while biting my tongue. Well, this wasn't going well.

I didn't get what the big deal was. I was free to wear whatever I wanted and allowed to have Will over whenever I wanted (as long as my mother agreed to it). My point being that Parker wasn't my brother much less my boyfriend so why was he acting like this?