Making Appointments

Sam's P.O.V

She knows that I was only asking to make sure that she wasn't just saying that because Thomas can hear her and understand her. I'm here to support her one-hundred percent of the way. 

Kathy (Katherine) and Scar (Scarlett) kept on telling her that she was too young, that she wasn't ready. I laughed when Tina yelled out, "I don't fucking care what you think! It's my life! I can do whatever the hell I want, I know what my limits are, what I can and can't handle. I want Thomas to be my son, I really hope that I'm able to adopt him." She tells them, nearly crying. 

That had me sober up from my laughing at their faces and went to hold Valentina in my arms. "I know you can do it, I know that you'll get him." I whisper in her ear, making her hold me tighter. "I'll go with you to the building tomorrow." 

"Thanks Sam." She smiles up at me, kissing my cheek. 

"No problem." I grin back down at her. 

That was yesterday...now we are waiting out in what I assume is the lobby. Or whatever. I take her hand and lace our fingers together, it always got her to calm down. She looks at me smiling gratefully, I return her smile. 

"It'll be fine, I know you can do this." I kiss her temple. 

"I know, it's just...the waiting and wondering if I can see him again, he's already got me thinking that I can be his Mom, that I can take care of him." She looks away thoughtfully. "Crazy right?" She looks back at me with a smile, "That he already has me thinking about being a Mom." She explains softly. 

I shake my head, what is with this girl? I swear she has the weirdest train of thought some days. "No, that was your mother instict kick in already. Which is good." I smile and let her hand go to wrap my arm around her shoulders. "I know you can do this baby girl." I tell her honestly. 

She sighs, but doesn't get to reply. Mrs....whatever her name is comes walking down the hall from the elevators right at the moment. 

"Mrs. Harris." Tina jumps up right away with a grin. That's her name! 

I stand up beside Tina, putting my hands deep in my pockets looking to the lady, and then to Tina who has a smile on her face. 

"Is this your boyfriend?" She looks to me smling poiltely. 

"Hell no!" I cry jumping to away from Tina. 

"Sam!" Tina smacks my shoulder, making me wince. 

"I didn't mean it like that!" I whine, pouting now. I look at Mrs. Harris, "I'm gay." I explain. She nods her head looking a little uneasy. I frown, "I mean she's a very beautiful girl, but she isn't my type." I shrug, looking away.

I hear Tina sigh beside me, "So what are we doing today?" She asks brightly. 

"Well I have some news for you..." Mrs. Harris trails off. 

I look to her so quickly I'm surprised I didn't crack my neck. "What are you talking about?" I ask her quickly. Reaching to wrap an arm around Tina, the voice she used...it sounded like bad news. 

"Well...why don't we go see Thomas first?" She avoids the question, making Tina forget it completely mentioning Thomas. 

"Let's go!" She takes my hand following Mrs. Harris. 

I groan, "Are you trying to tear my arm off?" I whine, making her look back and smrik at me. Evil biatch. I glare at the back of her head. 

We get on the elevator, then we are on our way up to the fifth level. Wow...the music sucks, I want my BOTDF, Black Viel Brides, Framing Hanely...ok...so I admit that those seem...uhh-