#18 - Ross Lynch

Yes another Ross one sue me

"I promise there won't be a fight"

"There better not be, otherwise it will be me against you" the buff security guard hissed in my face then moved out of the way of the door. My brothers and I proceeded, further into the club, deliberately treading on his feet.

It was a night club, somewhere our label would never allow us to perform but also would never find out. My brothers at first were unsure about performing at such venue but I fed off the adrenaline.

Plus if we do get caught, we have loads more labels who want to sign us.

A band was already performing but they let us open up for them, which was nice; the fight thing, I once decided to perform sort of drunk and got into a fight with a guy mid-song but it's okay now, he's one of my best friends actually.

Rydel was in the crowd, seen as the song we were covering didn't quite feature many keyboard parts. We took the stage after a warm welcome (note the sarcasm) and I walked up to my microphone. In that same moment, I caught sight of the most beautiful thing I had seen.

Directly in front of me, yet with multiple people between us, was a girl with long wavy hair swept over her left shoulder. To match the club, she wore a tight black dress and red lipstick, which made her stand out despite the dim lights. I wasn't sure if the PYT could see me looking at her but, seen as she smiled, I believed she could.

As we continued to perform, she sipped on her drink rather seductively, nodding along and occasionally singing. I have to meet this girl.

"Ross, where are you going?" Riker asked as I handed him my guitar once we finished our 15-minute set.

"Take this home with you, I spotted a few friends so I'm gonna stay, yeah?" I lied.

"Okay, don't get up to much" he said and they continued out of the back door. I cruised through the mix of dancing bodies towards the bar, where the girl stood facing the multiple drinks showcased on the wall.

Very casually, I stood next to her. Possibly closer than I needed to be. "'Sup bro. Two black vodkas for me and this pretty one"

The bartender, who was my friend also, turned to me. "How old are you?"

"Old enough" I winked and we fist bumped. The girl looked at me in slight awe until I looked down at her and she smiled. "Hey"

"You didn't have to buy me a drink" she said casually.

"But I wanted to"

"Thank you, in that case. You guys rocked up there" she smiled.

"Thank you. My name's Ross" I shook her hand. "Yours?"

"Luna" she replied with a beam.

"Gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl" I said and she smacked my arm lightly. "Where are your friends?"

"Somewhere whoring off to some guys" she looked to the dance floor. "Yours?"

"Just left"

"How come you stayed?"

"I saw something very attractive and had to come say hello"

"Are you just saying hello?"

I smirked. "I can stay for longer if you want"

"Good" she winked and took a sip of her drink.

I like her so far. She had a cool atmosphere around her, yet, I felt like she was as dark as her clothing- her name described her perfectly; arcane and complex but beautiful nonetheless. But the mystery around her makes her even more desirable than she already is.

"Are you from around here?"

"No, I moved down here from Queens a few weeks ago" Luna said. "My apartment is literally 5 minutes from here"

"Convenient"

"What are you hinting at, blondie?"

"The exact same thing you're thinking about"

She narrowed her eyes at me. "You sound so smart but look so young; how old are you?"

"19"

"Oh shit, I was going to say 23 or something" she laughed. "I'm 20"

"I'm 20 in December" I told her and she nodded.

"You're really hot"

I chuckled. "Thank you"

"Let's get out of here, but quick. And do not tell my friends"

I followed her lead, and we casually made our way to the door. From there, she removed her heels, and we ran downtown, where some cars still circulated. We found a bench, and sat down whilst laughing.

"You're crazy!"

"Thanks" she flicked her hair, then sighed. "Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah, sure"

"This is the most freedom I've felt, and that was just 10 minutes with you"

I smiled. "Imagine the rest of your life"