Asking

I'm really sorry that it took me forever to update. I just wanted the last official chapter to be special. I'm sorry that it is kind of short though. After this chapter there will be a epilogue and that's the end of this book. I will be making a sequel about the twins. Title will be announced at the end of the epilogue.

-Andri

I am officially ready for my date. Kym and Rob said that they would come by to watch the kids. Jace's parents offered to watch the kids earlier but I told them that I already had sitters. His parents are awesome, while mine still won't talk things out.

Kym and Rob have just arrived. I give the twins a quick kiss on the forehead before saying bye to Kym and Rob. I then quickly run out the door and towards the meadow. As soon as I get there I see Jace standing there.

Jace stares at me for a little and then says "You are truly beautiful." I smile and walk to him. He gives me a hug and kisses my cheek. He then tells me to hold on a second before he reaches into the pocket of his pants. Jace then bends down on one knee and smiles up at me before holding an engagement ring out to me.

I look at him shocked and then he begins to speak "Kate, I know we didn't start off on the best of terms. Heck, when the rejection happened I thought we would never get together. But I'm glad we are now. I couldn't imagine life without you, or our beautiful babies, and I don't evwr want to. So, would you do me the honor of agreeing to marry me? I want to spend the rest of my life married to my amazing mate."

I start crying but say "Of course I'll marry you. I love you so much." Jace slides the ring on my finger before getting up off the ground and pulling me in for a kiss. I kiss him with passion before pulling away and smiling. I'm glad I can spend my life with the man I love.