Chapter 34: Love is in the air...

Above is something similar to how I imagined the kiss...

I have a really strong feeling that your'll are going to really like this chapter so if my feeling is right comment and if it isn't still comment. I love to hear or read what your'll have to say :D
I have an official instagram account where you can know when I will post updates as well sending me your'lls beautiful banners and covers:) Don't worry your'll would be recognised for your works by dedications! :)
I present to you chapter 33...

Anthony's POV

Myself, Sebastian, Eric and Dylan were on our way to Uncle J's house when we got a call from the hospital saying that William met an accident and is in hospital. I turned the car around and drove straight to the hospital, running I don't know how many red lights. We called our parents and told them to meet us at the hospital.

We got there just before our parents, Uncle J and Aunt Linda. My mother would not stop crying and dad was busy trying to calm her down with us yelling at the nurses because they don't want to let us see him.

They finally let us in and we saw William, he was sleeping and the doctor told us that he hardly had any outer injuries just a couple scratches but he fractured a couple ribs, hit his head pretty bad, got a whiplash and dislocated his shoulder. So even though he didn't look bad but he was seriously injured.

"Call Christy." Uncle J said and I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contacts until I found Christy's number and hit the call button.

It rang until it went to voicemail, I tried again and this time she picked up.

"Hello." She answered.

"Christy, this is Anthony, William was in an accident..." I said looking at my brother lying there, in the hospital bed.

"I'll be right there."She said and cut the call.

Christy's POV

I finally got to the hospital and went to the floor which Anthony texted me and looked for the room which wasn't hard since my father and Uncle Franklin was standing outside.

"How is William?" I asked sounding worried which wasn't my intention but I was secretly worried.

"Pretty bad, he fractured his ribs, hit his head pretty bad, needed a stictch on his eyebrow and dislocated his shoulder." Uncle Franklin answered and my heart sank feeling the guilt of being so cold to him.

"You can go in and see him scamp." My father said and I nodded and went in, not bothering about the fact that he called me scamp.

I went into the room and Aunt Lucinda sat by his bed crying and my mum rubbing circles on her back, a few tears escaping. I walked over to where the boys were.

"How you guys holding up?" I asked them in a soft tone.

"Okay I guess, the doctor doesn't know why he still hasn't woke up." Sebastian said.

"Let's give Christy sometime with him." My mother said and Aunt Lucinda nodded and left, the boys got up and went but just before Anthony could leave, I called out to him.

"How did it happen?" I asked him.

"After he went to see you, he went to a bar and when he was coming home, a van hit him from the side." Anthony said and I just stared at the ground.

"Christy, I know you have feelings for him" He said in a soft voice.

"How." I asked looking into his crystal blue eyes.

"I know you Christy from the time we met you, you wouldn't come here that fast and plus at the party when you two danced, I could see that you had a sparkle in your eyes when you looked at him and you really enjoyed dancing with him, which was very unlike you that was if you had feelings for him." He said with a soft smile and I hugged him, he was taken back but he soon recovered and hugged me back.