The Hybrids

Molly's pov

I looked at Elena when i had found the page i needed. "Here it is" everyone except me sat down, i began to read it out loud.

'A hybrid is the offspring of two creatures of different species. For example, a vampire and a werewolf, an angel and a human and lots more.They are otherwise known as a supernatural crossbreed. For example if a werewolf and a vampire had a child together that child would be on of the most powerful pseudo-undead creature to ever walk the earth, because it would have the strength and the characteristics of both a werewolf and a vampire. Werewolf/vampire hybrids can be a hybrid without triggering their werewolf gene. The only way to trigger their dormant werewolf gene is to make their first human kill. Also because of them being half vampire they are immortal.

A hybrid who is part angel has the power of immortality, they will live forever. This specific power is more powerful if the hybrid is half angel. There have been legends of a half angel, quarter human, and quarter witch hybrid who is able to destroy any evil that comes at them. It is said that they are the decendant of the most powerful witch that ever lived. Her name was Scarlett Goodman. It is said the decendant would be female, she would be the second child and she is the one with the power to restore peace to warring species. Once the child that the prophecy speaks of reaches the age of eighteen, it is then that she will stop aging. She will be immortal and bring peace'

Elena's pov

Everyone looked at me once Molly had finished reading. "So, i'm a hybrid and i'm immortal, and i'm supposed to have the power to stop the warring between the species?"

"According to this book, yes" Molly said pointing at the book as she spoke.

"Oh my God. I need some time to get my head around this" I stood up and went upstairs to Damon's room, i could hear him following me but i didn't stop. Once i reached his room i opened the door and went straight to the bed. I put my hands under my head and closed my eyes. I heard the door open and then felt some one lie down next to me.

"Elena?" I opened my eyes to see Damon hovering over me."Elena, are you okay?"

"What am i gonna do Damon? I'm supposed to be this powerful witch goddess that can stop the warring between the species"

"Do whatever you want to do Elena. It's your choice and only your choice" I nodded and sat up and he sat up with me.

"I'm immortal so i get to be with you forever and bring peace."

"Hey. I will love you no matter what happens. I love you Elena"

"I love you too" he pulled me closer so my head was on his chest and he layed down and i curled up with him. "Damon?"

"Yeah" I leaned on my elbow and looked him in the eyes.

"I know what i have to do"