Chapter 4: Shirtless

Jungkook's P.O.V

The ride didn't take that long. When we arrived, I heard my stomach grumble, probably because I didn't have breakfast. Maybe that was a good thing, at least my stomach wouldn't bulge out from all the food. We walked down the street until we got to a huge building with an enormous entrance. When we got inside a group of people gathered around us and lead the way to the styling rooms.

I sat down on a high chair, and a woman immediately started doing my make-up; a lot of foundation, a little bit of eyeliner and some lipstick to make my lips look pinker. She then started doing my hair. "Jungkook, darling, I see you've been using the shampoo I recommended, well done!" She clapped her hands and all I did was giving her a nervous laugh.

I looked into the mirror, looking at myself, I felt a bit less ugly with the make-up on but it didn't hide the fat on my stomach, sadly.

Ugly

I heard the same voice as I heard back at the dorms, I must've looked shocked, because not long after I heard the stylist calling my name. "Jungkook, why that face, did I do your hair wrong?" I never really liked this woman, purely, because she always talked about herself and all the things she does. It gets frustrating. "Nothing, the hair looks fine." I tried to smile. "Okay, darling, then I'm done." she clapped her hands again. "Thank you noona!" I fake smiled.

The outfits were coming next. I saw J-hope already dressed in some black jeans, a shirt with BANGTAN on it and, also, an awesome jacket with studs. Maybe my outfit would be similar and just as cool. But when I saw what I had to wear today, I wanted to cry. Similar jeans and the same jacket, but there was no shirt. Does this mean I have to go shirtless? Oh god no...

"Could you put this clothes on Jungkook-ah, you're going to be the second one shooting." The stylist in charge of clothes asked. "Okay noona." I went into the dressing room, undressing as quickly as I could, what I saw in the mirror became more and more horrifying every time I looked. Why no shirt? Why?

Before I even knew I felt tears strolling down my cheeks. I sobbed as quiet as I could, probably ruining my make-up.

You need to escape this photoshoot, you should come up with a lie, act a little. You cannot go shirtless when you are still fat. Go dress up in your own clothes.

The same voice as the times before, my tears had stopped.

Who are you?

You should listen to me because, I only, know the truth.

What should I do then?

Didn't you lie before that you weren't feeling good?

But what if they don't believe?