Chapter 24

A/N: This chapter will Matt's and Molly's pov. Its after Elena and Damon have gone upstairs.

Enjoy!!

DamonSlover xoxo

....................................................................................................................................................................

Matt's pov

I watched my baby sister and Damon walk out of the room. I was sat on the sofa closest to the window. Jake and Jordan got up and went to bed. Lindsay and that guy Luke followed not long after. Me and Molly sat downstairs not saying anything to each other. I felt a connection to her. It was something i had never felt before.

"Matt?" I looked up at Molly. "Are you okay?" i nodded. I got up to go to bed, she stood up and grabbed my arm before i could walk out of the living room. When she touched me it felt like fire shooting up my arm. It felt right. "Oh my God, Matt. Do you feel that?" I nodded. I turned around so i was facing her.

"You don't think?"

"We're mates" I nodded. I was shocked. We hardly ever talked, she was always with Elena. I cupped her cheek with my hand, she closed her eyes and lent into my touch. I bent my head forward so our foreheads were touching. We looked each other in the eyes and held it for a couple of seconds. I lent in closer and brushed my lips against hers. I cupped her other cheek and kissed her. It was like fireworks were going off in my mind, the whole world dissapeared, it was just the two of us. We went upstairs to the guest room and got into bed. She put her head on my chest and i began stroking her hair, we fell asleep in each others arms.

Molly's pov

When Matt kissed me all i could see were fireworks. It was just us, the world dissapeared. I followed Matt upstairs and we got into bed. I rested my head on his chest and he began stroking my hair. We both fell asleep in each others arms. I had found him. My mate.