Chapter Two

Turns out Scott only has one bed in his room.

Guess he'll just have to sleep on the floor.

I haven't spoken a word to Scott since we left room 69. Liam's face is probably still red from when I slapped him after he hit my ass while I was walking out the room.

Anyhow, I've made the decision to not speak around Scott. I couldn't take being called Stutter girl again, it would ruin me.

Maybe if worse comes to worse I'll just ruin him first.

Our dorm room is actually exceptionally larger than I thought it would be. In the midst of my not talking, Scott managed to talk up a storm, and I learned quite a few things. One being that his dad actually owns the college. He says we're going to have to wait a while before they actually get our room problem situated.

"What's your problem?" Scott asks as I set my stuff down on the table near the door, "why won't you talk? Did you go from stuttering to completely mute?"

Okay so obviously he hasn't given up on making fun of my stutter and obviously he hasn't matured in the least since the last time I saw him.

"Well I guess I get to pick which side of the bed I want first," he says ripping off his bow tie.

"Y-you'll b-be sleeping on t-the floor," I say as I begin to unload my belongings.

"Ah she speaks!" He shouts before smirking over at me, "well maybe it would be more accurate if I said, she stutters."

"I see p-private school hasn't a-affected you much," I say ignoring him as he begins to unbutton his shirt. As it turns out he doesn't have a t-shirt or anything on underneath his button down, so the first thing I see when he takes off his shirt is absolute beauty. But it appears that with beauty also comes scars. Several scars.

"I don't crack easily under pressure," he says before noticing that I'm now staring at his abs, "don't be shy. If you want some you can have it."

Haha, yeah no. I can't put up with this.

When I was still in school with Scott he was known to be the biggest flirt. Not with me of course, to him I was always just the girl who stuttered, not the girl he'd try to sleep with. I was thankful for that because I didn't have to deal with him anymore than I already had to.

As far as I know Scott never actually slept around. Sure he'd make out with some girl in the corner and then immediately drop them the next day but as far as I know he wasn't the type of person to sleep with just anyone.

"Give it a rest asshole," I say surprising myself by how confident I sound before walking out of the room and heading towards the other side of campus. I can't believe I actually got through an entire sentence without stuttering in front of him.

I know Anna will be pissy about me popping up on her doorstep already, but really this is all her fault. If I'm going to get teased all through out  college too then I might as well just go back home.

Okay I'm looking for room 24.

28...

26...

Ah, here we go, room 24.

I knock several times before waiting, finally a short redhead wearing a beanie opens the door.

"Greetings," she says as she smiles up at me, "what brings you to my den of iniquity on this fine day?"

Before I can answer someone screams my name from behind her.

"What're you doing here?" Anna asks dragging me inside her room by my arm. "I saw you like two hours ago. You should be bonding with your room mate. What's your room mates name anyhow?"