07│ALPHA

OLIVIA WAS packing her things for tomorrow. Dinner was pretty awkward with her angry parents. It was all because of the detention she got by Mr.Harris. In her mind it was worth it. She was about to take off her shirt, to change into her pajamas when a tipping came from her window. Olivia turned to look at the window, just to see a shadow on her window seal. Olivia jumped a few feet behind. When she got a closer look, she recognized Scott's face. Olivia opened the window, looking at Scott.

"What the hell Scott?" Olivia hissed, looking over her shoulder to see if her parents will open it. She turned back at Scott. "If my parents find you, they will murder me. I have enough problems already." She told him.

"We need your help." Scott said to her.

"We?" Olivia asked. Scott moved slightly so Olivia could see Stiles in her yard. Olivia sighed, nodding. "Let me at least get my jacket." Olivia said. She put on her jacket, and put her phone in one of her pockets. Scott jumped off her window seal and into her yard. Olivia looked worried at the drop. She was in the second floor; her house was made up of high ceilings which meant a possible death for her in the worst case scenario. She knew if she took the stairs, then she would bring attention to herself.

"We will catch you." Stiles said, sensing her worry. He was still breathless from the previous minutes when he was about to see Olivia take off her shirt. His burt slightly, but not from the cold air.

Olivia looked at the two of them unsure that they will catch her. "Catch me?" Olivia asked. Scott rolled her eyes, jumping back at the window. "Don't you dare." Olivia snapped at him, knowing what he was about to do next. Scott picked her up. He jumped off the window. Olivia closed her eyes, holding back a scream. When she opened them, Scott was on the floor. Scott let go of the trembling Olivia, who glared at him.

"Sorry," Scott said, shrugging lightly.

Olivia sighed, closing her sweater. "Don't do that again." Olivia said, snapping at him. "Let's go." Olivia said, walking to Stile's jeep. She sat on the back, while the boys where in the front. "What's the emergency?" She asked, leaning into the space between both seats.

"Tell her your stupid idea Scott." Stiles told Scott, looking at him from a brief second.

Scott looked at Stiles before turning to Olivia. "We are calling out the alpha." Scott said. Olivia sighed, leaning back on the seat.

"We are dummed." Olivia said, putting a hand on her face.

"Yes, we are." Stiles replied, nodding along with Olivia.

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

The trio exited the car. Olivia stood next to Stiles. She knew Scott was an idiot, but not this idiotic. He was planning to call out the alpha from the school. Derek was coming, but it was practically a suicide mission.

"This is a terrible idea." Stiles said, looking at the school in front of him.

"Yeah, I know." Scott said, nodding along with Stiles' words.

"We still going do it?" Stiles asked, looking at Scott this time.

"Can you think of something better?" Scott asked him, looking around for Derek.

"Yeah, I can." Olivia said, standing next to Stiles. She looked at Scott with a unsure face on. "Because personally, I don't want to die tonight. I still have to catch up on some shows, and I am still waiting for Captain Marvel film to come out." Olivia told him.

"As if Shazam?" Stiles asked her, trying to contain the smile creeping on his face when he heard her say the name of the hero.

"No, the DC one..the Marvel one aka Carol Danvers." Olivia told him.