08│LOVE DISASTER

SCOTT FOLLOWED STILES through the Beacon Hill's preserve. Stiles thought it will be a great idea to steal his father's liquor for lift up Scott's spirit. "Can you please tell me what we are doing out here?" Scott asked, tired of following Stiles aimlessly to the forest. 

Stiles smirked at Scott as he turned around to face him. "Well, when you best friend gets dumped.." Stiles started, but was cut off by Scott.

"I din't get dumped. We are taking a break." Scott told him. 

"When your best friend's girlfriend tells him that they are taking a break. You get him drunk." Stiles told him, showing him the bottle. Scott sighed, knowing that there was not getting any way out of this. He thanked himself for texting Olivia that Stiles was taking him to the woods. He just wanted her to know this, just in case something happen.

After a couple of drinks, Scott was not drunk while Stiles was. It was probably Scott's wolf system that did not allowed him to get drunk. "You know, there are a lot of fish at sea." Stiles told him, looking at the sky. 

"Fish in the sea." Scott sighed, looking down at his drunk best friend. 

"What are you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls dude." Stiles replied, looking at Scott. 

"Ugh, girl." Scott mumbled, putting a hand on his face. 

Stiles giggled. "I love girls. I love specially the brunette tall ones. You know 5'6, with amazing brown eyes." Stiles said, thinking.

"Like Olivia?" Scott asked him. 

"Yeah, like Olivia." Stiles said dreamily. Scott shook his head, knowing that this would be a long night. "Do you want another sip?" Stiles asked him.

"I don't anymore." Scott denied the offer. 

"Are you drunk yet?" Stiles asked him, rising up from the floor. 

"No, not a bit." Scott told him.

"Hey, maybe it has to do with you being a wolf?" Stiles asked. "Like you don't need your inhaler anymore. Maybe you can't get drunk as a wolf." Stiles told him. "I'm drunk?" He asked, pointing to himself. 

"You are wasted." Scott replied. Stiles cheered, Scott sighed.

"I know this, that as much as being broken hurts; being alone is way worst." Stiles said to him. Stiles laughed at his own rhyme. However, he stopped laughing when somebody took the bottle away from him. Scott looked up to the man who stole the bottle from them.

"Look, the little bitches are drinking." The older man told his friends.

"Scott let's go." Stiles told him, pulling on his sleeve. Scott shook his head in denial.

"You bought me here to get me drunk. I'm not drunk yet." Scott told him. His eyes turned into their yellow color. The man, afraid of him, returned the bottle to Scott. Scott took the bottle, trowing it in a tree. The two friends terrified of what they had seen, walked away. Scott helped Stiles up, ready to drop him off at his house. As he pulled in the driveway, Scott didn't heard the cries of the men, who he previously he fought with, being burned alive.

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

Olivia stood in front of her locker, taking some of her books out of it. She had received a message of Scott telling her he was going to the woods with Stiles for some unknown reason, and she just hoped he was okay along with Stiles since she had not seen him this morning. What she knew was the Scott was heartbroken after Allison told him they were on a break, which- in her eyes - meant breakup. Lydia leant on the locker next to her, while Allison talked to Olivia. "Everybody is taking about what happened the other night." Allison told Olivia and Lydia.