Chapter Six:Killer (EDITED)

Ariel's POV

I was currently in Shane and I's room and Shane was helping me finish up my Apple account.

"Make a password," he instructed after I let him choose my username.

After thinking it over for what seemed like millennia, I typed in ILoveFood because, well, it was the truth, causing Shane to chuckle. After finishing a bunch of other boring set up stuff, it brought me to my home screen.

Shane taught me all the basics like contacts and my camera and downloading apps and stuff. After about thirty minutes of teaching, downloading stuff, and making a bunch of profiles, I was done. Shane put his phone number in my phone and I put mine in his.

"Here," he said as he took my phone out of my hand while I was playing a game called Candy Crush and helped me with the level I was struggling with.

Thanks, I wrote on his hand.

He smiled showing off his perfect white teeth before he kissed the crown of my head. "You're welcome,"

No matter how much a little part of me was still mad at him for what he did, I knew I could never stay mad at him. I loved him way too much for that.
*****

Shane's POV

I watched as Ariel played on her new phone. I was so happy that she wasn't mad at me anymore because I already felt bad and I don't know that I would do if she stayed mad at me.

My thoughts were interrupted by Ariel tapping on my shoulder. "Yes," I said. She pointed to her phone, which currently had the camera on it, then to me. "Okay," I said with a sinister idea in my head as I took it from her.

She gave me a confused look before I just pulled her into a kiss. It took her a few seconds to respond to it, but she wrapped her arms around my neck. I moved my free hand to her waist and pulled her in close.

I slowly moved her phone so it could capture this perfect moment. I clicked the button and the shutter when off, causing me to mentally curse. I should've made sure it was on silent.

Ariel pulled away and looked at the camera and her eyebrows pulled together in confusion. "Here," I said after I sent the picture to myself. I clicked on the "wallpaper" option. I cropped it so she could only see me then clicked finish.

Then I did the same on my phone, but instead of me, it was Ariel. When I was done, I put our phones together then turned them on. It formed the full picture, causing a beautiful smile to stretch across her beautiful face.

"You like it?" I asked.

She nodded and pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged her back and inhaled her intoxicating scent that sent me and my wolf into a frenzy.

She pulled away and put her forehead on my own, looking at me in the eyes. She took slow breaths, her minty breath fanning across my face. She brought a hand up to my cheek and lightly glided her thumb across it, sending sparks across it and a sigh to escape from my lips.

A small smile played on her lips then she bit her lip, which sent my wolf and I into a frenzy. "Best not be doing that," I whispered, my voice coming out huskier than I'd intended, causing her to blush. She gasped as I snaked my arms around her waist and pulled her into me, her legs wrapping around my torso. Her soft green eyes looked up at me, her heartbeat going faster and faster.

I love the affect I have on her.

Her eyes flicked to my lips before she refocused on my eyes. Slowly, she leaned in for another kiss, never breaking eye contact with me. I met her in the middle and we kissed like our lives depended on it. Our lips moving in sync with a fiery passion behind each kiss, moans escaping from both of our lips. I licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance, which she happily accepted. Her heartbeat increased as our tongues fought for dominance before she playfully bit my bottom lip, simulating a growl from my lips. I eventually strayed away from her lips and kissed down her jawline toward her neck. She gasped as I started placing gentle kisses on her Sweet Spot. She tangled her fingers in my hair and held me closer. "Ariel," I whispered between kisses.