Special Imagine- 4000 words!!

AN: I would usually write the prompt here but not today. This idea was given by NiallersGirl20 and my friend fanficreader08 also liked it very much. So great idea NiallersGirl20. Enjoy!

Nialls POV

Ughh today I woke up and my stomach was hurting a bit. Right now we are on tour and I cant go to my doctor not that it's a bad thing because I hate doctors so ha! I walked out of the bunk area in the bus and went into the kitchen. The thought of food made me want to throw up which is rare because as everybody knows I love food. I groaned and looked at my watch and it said 9 am. I wonder if anyone was awake. I walked into the game area and saw Liam there talking on the phone and sipping his tea. What is he doing up so early? As soon as he saw me he hung up on the phone and walked towards me. "Niall what are you doing up so early?" Liam asked. "I was about to ask you the same thing" I replied and sat on the couch. "I dont feel good Li" I said and groaned. He sat beside me and asked whats wrong. "Ugh I'll be fine. I am going to lay down" I said and laid on the couch all spread out with my legs in Liams lap. "If you say so" Liam said and got up. He looked a little nervous and scared and I was like what but who knows. Maybe he is hiding something? I closed my eyes but then felt someone standing right next to me. I opened my eyes to see Harry there. "What are you doing up so early?" I asked him and he shrugged and said, "Nightmare" . I nodded and got up. I laid down on my bunk but heard someone yell. "BANANAS" some one yelled and I recognized the person as Louis. Who else could it be? "Louis SHUT UP!" I yelled. I heard multiple footsteps and saw that Zayn was on Louis back and Louis was running around the bus. Yep this is how everyone usually wakes up. I decided not to tell anyone about how I'm feeling. Only Liam knows and I'd like to keep it that way. Hopefully he won't tell anyone. I felt the bus stop and someone enter the bunk area. "Ughh who is it" I said and got up from my bunk. I looked over and saw all the boys and a serious looking Simon. "SIMON?!" I yelled. "Well hello to you too" he said sarcastically. "Dont worry I just need to talk to you guys about something and I'll be on my way" we all nodded and led him to the game/living room area. "Well guys, 5 more countries have been added to your list so you will be touring for 2 more months. Since tour just started, we have a doctor and a dentist in the medical bus so if you have any problems go there. Thats all! Have a good tour!" Uncle Si said and exited the bus. I look over to he other guys and they all started jumping because 2 more months were added to the tour. Yay! Paul came in. "Guys you basically have a free day except there is a concert tonight so be prepared for that" he said. "Pauly!" Louis yelled and jumped on his back and I just laughed though it hurt my stomach. Paul laughed too and dropped Louis on the couch. "Mean Paul" Louis said and pouted while pointing his finger at Paul. "Ok Louis stop pouting, how about we play UNO" Paul suggested and we all joined in. "I'm gonna win" Louis kept whispering in Zayns ear while Harry distributed the cards. Liam was just staring at me like he knew something was bothering me.

Liams POV

I knew that something was bothering Niall as soon as he came in the living room in the morning. He looked so sleepy and I don't think he had breakfast. He is usually so jumpy with Louis and stuffing his face with food. I wanted to take him to the doctors which would be me. Yes you heard right. I am a doctor and I can help Niall, but believe it or not every one of them is scared of the doctors. I can't tell them or they will be scared too. Niall and Harry are the most scared abut we get through with it when ever they need a checkup or they need to get shots. We were all playing UNO and I was just staring at Niall trying to figure out whats wrong with him. Only Paul and the management knew that I'm a doctor. "Li!" Louis screamed in my face. "what Louis?" I asked. "You've just been staring at the wall and its your turn" Harry said who was no the other side of me. I nodded and put down a card. "AHA I WIN" Louis screamed. "Liar" Zayn said and took out Louis cards that were under neath him. Louis scoffed at him and picked up the rest of his cards. He stuck his tongue out at Zayn. Niall was awfully quiet, I guess I'll ask him later because I have to get to the bottom of this. Niall was about to fall asleep when Paul shook him awake. "Niall u alright" Paul asked and Niall just nodded and closed his eyes. Paul looked towards me and gave me a nod meaning that its time to tell the boys. I sighed because this was going to be hard. I put my cards down and started talking. "Guys there is something you don't know and I didn't wanted to tell you but I have too considering Nialls position. I am a doctor. I was practicing to become one before we were put together and it took me some time but finally I am a professional doctor and I can treat you guys if something were to happen to you" I said and Harry screamed. "NO! Get the heck away from me!" he screamed. I was really hurt but I knew this was going to happen. "Harry I am not going to give you needles or hold you down like some evil person" I said. Harry just hid behind Louis and whimpered. "Haz, we are all scared of doctors but we've known Liam for so long. You can't do this to him. He is still the same person except now he can treat us if we are sick or something. Relax Haz" Louis said. Harry came out from behind Louis and looked at me with fear in his eyes. "So you promise you are not going to hurt me" Harry asked. I was taken by his question, I mean why would he even think that but I replied. "I promise Haz, I wont hurt you" I said. "Now Niall I know you are sick, so let me see whats wrong with you?" I asked. "No! I am fine! leave me alone!" Niall said and ran away to the bunk section. "Guys get him" Louis said but Niall was already in the bunk area and locked the doors. Louis ran upto the door with me and knocked on it. "No go away! I am fine" Niall yelled. Louis sighed and walked away and I did the same.