Chapter 32:

Jazmine

"Hey my Kaidy Kaidy!" I said scooping her up hugging her as she came through the door with Kaine and Shelly.

"Hi Nan." Kaidy said before running pass me to her Poppop.

"What's up Kaleb you being funny?" I ask rubbing his head as he stood by his mom's side.

He smiled hugging me.

"He don't feel good." Shelly said about to pick him up as he reached for her, but Kaine tried to stop her.

"None of that babying shit." He said.

"I'm not about to play with yall today." I said walking off to go check on dinner as they begin to go back and forth.

Everybody is coming over for Sunday family dinner. Karma and Bc is late, but that is usual for their asses, but so were Kjayy and Nelly.

"Where you at with my grandbabies nigga?" I ask Kjayy once he answers the phone.

"Is that all you care about ya grandbabies? What about ya kids? The originals."

"Nigga I care about all yall asses, but yall had yall time now it's theirs."

"I guess. We pulling up right now tho."

"Okay." I said hanging up.

"Poppop beat him up." I heard Kaleb say pointing to his dad as I walked back into the living room

"Nigga I'll beat you and ya Poppop up." Kaine said mushing his head making him laugh.

"Stop messing with ya twin." I said slapping his arm looking towards the door as Kjayy, Nelly, and the kids came through the door.

Khloe wobbled her tiny one year old feet right pass me to her cousin Kaidy. "That girl loves her older cousins." I said shaking my head hugging all of them.

"Jaden what you doing with a phone?" I ask him.

"It's dad's phone, but he said he's gonna buy me one." He said.

I shook my head. "Damn shame."

Once I had dinner done I told everybody to wash their hands and now we're about to start making plates just as Karma, Bc, and the girls came into the house.

And Karma looked mad and annoyed.

"Damn yall always late." Kjayy said.

"Yeah, what's yall reason this time, because with this big ass belly and two spoiled always up under you kids sex can't the reason." Kaine said patting her stomach. "Ew I don't even know why I said that."

"We were at Brandon's mom's house." She grumbled looking over at all the food I made.

"If you can't stomach anything I got salad and fruit too." I said and she nodded.

I rubbed her eight almost nine month stomach. "What's wrong with you?" I ask her.

"I wanna punch Brandon in his damn face, but I'm trying to cut back on my so called craziness." She said like it was nothing and walked off calling Brei and Bryna so that they can eat.

"What'd you do?" I ask Bc.

He shrugged grabbing a plate.

Karma came over snitching the plate from him, "Move, I got it." She said.

"So damn rude." He said going to sit down.

As we were having dinner things were a little tense between Brandon and Karma making everybody else tense since it was so noticeable. So some how me and Jay got on different memories that we had when we first got to together and they were babies.