Chapter 5

We grabbed some lunch at the cafeteria and I couldn't believe how expensive the food was. The cheapest one was worth fifty dollars--a small piece of chicken and mashed potatoes. I ended up not eating anything. I just drank some water and ate some snacks from the sports fair. I need to make my own lunch to save some money or else I'll die of hunger.

Usagi accompanied me to the classroom. This is not a typical classroom. Everything looks so high end and expensive. Well, this is an elite school for a reason. I better be careful and not break anything. We came in early and I tried to situate myself and find a seat.

Usagi: Hey, Haru let's sit over here.

Haru: -sits on the front seat- Why? I want to sit in front.

Usagi: No, no. Sit over here, you'll like it. -signals to come over here-

Haru: Okay... -hesitant-

I always want to sit in front so that I can avoid distractions. I just want to be in front of the board and the teacher. I don't have to look at other people and watch whatever the heck they're doing. Usagi persistently told me to sit in front of him right next to the window.

Haru: What's so special with this sit? -perplexed-

Usagi: Look, you can see the Japanese garden over here. When spring time comes, you'll see the sakura trees blossom. -smiles-

Haru: Huh, really? -looks and pauses- I'm still uncomfortable in this sitting arrangement. I don't usually sit in the middle. I'll be distracted...for sure... -worried-

Usagi: -laughs- It's okay. I'll keep you focused. That's a promise. -laughs-

Haru: Hmp! -pouts-

Usagi: By the way Haru, make sure you don't take out your boys love manga instead of your journal. -laughs hysterically-

Haru: Stop, making fun of me. -angry-

Usagi: I'm just joking. Here, -hands over an extra notebook- you can have this. It's a spare notebook,

Haru: REALLY?! You have an extra one? You are a lifesaver. Thank you so much! -smiles- I guess I owe you one.

Usagi: Don't mention it. -smiles-

The students started coming inside the classroom. I've been watching the door and every single student that comes in...and yet...no other cute guys. Each and every single one is a run of the mill princely type--athletic and good looking. However, they don't sparkle as much as Usagi and Aki. I wonder why...

Aki: HARU!!!! I was about to say we were in the same class..but stupid Usagi took you away and ran off.

Haru: Oh, sorry. I didn't know.

Aki: It's fine. Is this seat taken?

Haru: I don't think so.

Aki: I'm taking it. I'll sit right next to you Haru. -laughs-

Usagi: -Annoyed-

Aki is hyper as usual. He's a really fun guy. His energy is contagious. I think I'll enjoy having him as a classmate.

WAIT.

Could it be?

ASAMI?! It is him! We're in the same class! OH MY GOD. I'm going to faint. I'm using up all my luck. I'm so happy that I can die right now. Wait, no, not yet. I'm still a virgin and I don't want to die a virgin. Knowing that Asami is in the same class as me just makes me so happy.