PART II

This is my FIRST successful attempt in gay erotica. So please be gentle XD

And Kenma's a little OOC here I think. This is an AU, they're older and he's gonna have sex with his sexy neighbor so I guess I have an excuse lol.

PS: this is probably the most boring nsfw you will ever read... So with that note, imsosorry ;.;

Akaichi

* * *

I don't know if this is the right thing to do.

We barely know each other.

And yet I couldn't stop myself no matter how many times I remind myself that this is wrong.

Or maybe it was the fact that when I let someone close to my heart, I was just left hurt and wounded.

So maybe this is okay.

At least my heart wasn't on the line.

When I kissed him, his lips started to move as if on cue.

Our lips danced together, his mouth moving with grace and dominance. I opened my mouth in submission, sucking his tongue when it entered my mouth. He groaned and wrapped his arms around my waist to bring me closer to his body.

I grinded my hips to his in appreciation.

His right hand snaked down my ass and squeezed. I moaned in his mouth and let his tongue roam around. I mewled shamelessly when his tongue found the roof of my mouth.

"Fuck that was sexy." He lifted my sweater off of me, leaving me half naked. "Yeah baby, moan for me. I love hearing your voice."

I tangled my fingers through his hair. It was soft and felt amazing against my skin. I yelped when he bit my neck quite painfully. I pulled his hair in return owning a gasp from him.

Huh! Serves you right!

"Hey! That hurts." He complained, complete with his infamous pouting lips. I sucked his lower lip.

"I should be the one saying that. You bit me."

He chuckled "I'm sorry." I nibble his chin, relishing on the feel of his stubbles across my tongue. "Kind of hard to control myself."

I shivered when he sucked on the same place where he bit me and licked it after. I'm pretty sure that will leave an impressive hickey tomorrow.

"Hey, you're giving me hickeys." I started unbuttoning his red shirt.

He hummed on my neck, the tip of his nose tickling me. He showered me butterfly kisses up my throat. "I bet you'll look good with hickeys from me. Sexy even."

My retort died when I moaned at the feel of his big hand cupping my crotch. "Fuck!"

"Getting there baby." He continued massaging my cock against the fabric of my sweatpants. "Bedroom. Or you wanna get fucked in here?"

"Dammit."

*~*~*~*

As much as I enjoy the feel of his hands on my crotch, I hate to dirty my living room.

So I pulled Kuroo to my bedroom.

Obviously, Kuroo's also the first person to enter my room.

Once inside, my heart pounded inside my chest in a nervous thud. I'm letting this man enter my sanctuary and it's starting to scare me.