WHAT.....

EyelessJack12Ds:yeeeey.......

Eyeless Jack POV

When I woke up my stomach didn't hurt anymore and it was night time,the others were probably out killing. I looked around and put mask on that had been left on the nightstand, I could hear someone crying though.....it didn't sound like and of the other proxys. I slip my hoodie back on and peer down the hallway, I spot Clockwork and Jane gushing over something that's out of my sight. Curious, I walk over and peer over their shoulders and spot a baby in a small basket. Though.....the child resembled Toby, and.....Me? I stare at the child in confusion until I realize it's staring back at me. Jane and Clocky turn around and see me staring at the child, "oh! Your awake!" Jane says as I nod in reply, "who's kid is that...." I ask, Clocky smiles and lift the child. " he's yours you idiot!" She smiles as I take the baby into my arms. My sockets widened as the child giggles and plays with the zipper on my hoodie. I look back at the girls," WHAT....." I said bluntly as they shake their heads and smile at the baby. "B-But how?!" I stuttered as Jane takes the baby from me, "Well.....we're guessing you hooked up with Toby  when you were "Jackie"" Clocky explained as I stood there, completely flushed and practically scared out of my mind. Me and Toby have a child?! "Oh my god....." I mutter as the girls watch me pace back and forth, "wh-where's Toby?!" I ask as Jane set the baby down on a blanket. "Tobes is out killing with Hoody and Masky" Jane replied as I sat down on the couch and studied the baby. "So....What you gonna name her?"  Clocky asked as I pet Sebe who had started purring softly on my lap. I thought of many different names but finally decided on one, "Delilah." The girls turned to look at me. " What?" They both said as I lifted my head and smiled at the child "her names Delilah..." I smiled as the child giggled and started playing with Sebe. The girls smiled as the three proxys walked through the door, laughing about something but stopped when they spotted me. Toby stepped forward as I walked up to him and he stuttered, " I-I'm sorry y-you had to deal thi-" but stopped,as I put a finger to his mouth guard and pulled it down. I chuckled and lifted my mask, then kissed Toby and smiled, "There's no need to apologize Rodgers, just get some rest....." I said as I pulled my mask back down and walked over to the stairs. "Oh......and her names Delilah" I called back as I made my way up stairs, smiling at the little scene I had made.......

Ticci Toby POV

When me, Hoody and Masky came back to the mansion we had walked in on Jack and the girls. I try to apologize to him for causing all this, but he instead kisses me and tells me to get some rest. Then walks off while telling me our kid's name, 'Delilah'. The voices in my head are rampaging, but I silence them, "so.....He named her Delilah?" I ask as Hoody and Masky head up stairs as well while I walk over to Delilah and study her.  The girls nod and smile, " I like it, Delilah Nicolas Rodgers, yep, I love it..." Jane says as I sigh and notice, Delilah's staring at me. "Well......I'm gonna go clean up...." I say as the two wave me off and the child waves as well. Delilah is gonna have a complicated childhood..........