Chapter Thirty-FOUR

A/n please comment thoughts during chapter (:

Harry's warmth engulfs me as I flutter my eyes open.

I imagine in an alternate universe we are together and happy. Where everything is great and there are no problems with our relationship. I know that isn't true, but I take a second to admire him. He is such a beautiful man. His now getting quite long hair spread on the pillow beneath him. Small snores falling from between his plumb pink lips. I watch the steady rise and fall of his chest. A smile over comes my face just looking at him.

I never thought I would just be able to look at someone and smile until I met him.

He captivates me in the most lovely way. I knew last night when he called me the wall I built to try and protect myself came crashing. I have always been told to be careful with my heart and to guard it. With Harry I can't, I know he has hurt me; but I would give anything to wake up to him. To see him smile and laugh.

I shuffle slightly causing Harry to tighten his grip on my waist and rest his head on my stomach.

"Don't leave me, kitten." He mumbles in his sleepy state. I sigh running my hand in his brown curly locks.

"I'm not, Bear." Harry snuggles his face into my stomach getting comfortable. I know there is more truth behind those words than just morning cuddles.

We lay there for a few minutes just enjoying each other's company. Just being with eachother. These are the moments with Harry I treasure the most.

"Thank you... for coming over." Harry lays his head on my chest looking up at me.

"I will always be here for you. Even when you don't want me to." I say giggling. Harry chuckles nodding and keeping himself wrapped around me.

"I never thought I would be able to hold you again." Harry admits closing his eyes.

"Me either." I mumble staring up at the ceiling. Harry's looks up at me searching for my eyes. I can't look at him.

"Do you want to like talk about us?" Harry sits up leaning against the headboard. I pout my lip slightly at the lack of warmth. Sitting up and pulling the covers to my chest I nod in response.

"Sure. If yo-" I get cut off by my almost dead phone ringing next to me.

"My sister is calling me?" I furrow my eyebrows. We haven't really spoken at all since what happened at dads and moms passing.

"Why?" Harry asks. I give the bitch please look. Making him gasp putting a hand to his chest.

"I honestly just came here to have a good time and I am feeling very attacked right now." Harry says making me laugh. I almost forget my sister is calling. I answer putting it on speaker setting my phone down.

"You are a bitch!" Good morning my sister that I love so much.

"Hey sis! Yeah I am doing great." I say sarcasticly. I look over seeing Harry cover his mouth to prevent from laughing. It is probably the most beautiful sight I have ever seen.

"Mom knew I need financial help! Yet she gave everything literally everything to you! You have a fucking sugar daddy for jesus christ!" Is she referring to Harry as my sugar daddy?

"What are you talking about?" I groan laying my head in my hands.

"I went to the lawyer and mom left me nothing. She left you everything. They said she changed her will a couple days before she died." Maybe because you were barely with her and I was their every fucking day all day.

"You probably convinced her to change it because you didn't think you were going to be with Harry so you didn't know how you were going to support yourself." She is a lunatic.