10│WINTER FORMAL

OLIVIA OPENED THE DOOR to her bathroom hesistatly. A whistled was heard once she was out of the bathroom. "You look stunning." Lydia told her as she motioned her to do a little twirl for her. Olivia twirled around, smiling proudly at the dress. "I am the match maker of human and dresses. Ohh, this is amazing." Lydia said happily. 

"Do I really look this good?" Olivia asked them, looking herself in the mirror. 

Allison and Lydia stood up from her bed. They both stood next to Olivia, one on each side. "Stiles is going to faint." Allison whispered to Olivia. 

"I doubt he will, Ally." Olivia told Allison. 

"Who will? Why am I being left out of the gossip?" Lydia asked, looking at Allison and Olivia. 

"Nothing. I was just telling Olivia that if her father does not allow her to learn how to use a bow and arrow, I will teach her." Allison lied, smiling up at Lydia. 

Olivia nodded at them. "Yeah, what she said." Olivia told her, walking up the matching heels of her dress. 

"I have never met a girl who knew how to use a bow and arrow. That's cool." Lydia commented. Allison and Olivia smiled at her. "Do you have a date Olivia?" Lydia asked her, looking down at her own dress. 

"No, I'm flying solo." Olivia said, looking at Lydia. "Are you going with Jackson? Because I think you can do way better than that jerk. Lydia, you play dumb to impress him. I know you are the smartest kid in our grade. You do not have to act like you do not know anything to impress him. A guy who truly loves you will accept you for who you are." Olivia told her, sitting next to her. 

Lydia smiled at her, and returned to fixing her skirt. "No, Jackson didn't asked me out." Lydia said, looking at the dress that was played on Olivia's bed. 

"He asked me." Allison said from where she was standing. Olivia's eyes widen at the news. 

"You are what?" Olivia asked, her brain still processing the news.

"I'm going to  the dance with Jackson." Allison repeated, slower this time. 

Olivia stood up from the bed, looking at her confused. "Wait, you can't do that. Lydia likes Jackson. Girls don't go out to a dance with the boy your friend likes. That's a rule." Olivia told him. 

Allison walked to Olivia and put two hands on both of her shoulders. "We are going out as friends. Lydia told me she was okay with that." Allison told Olivia. Olivia looked at both of them and sighed. 

"I did. Now, don't stress over it. Go, take that dress off and we will try the second one I told you looked good." Lydia told Olivia, pushing her to the bathroom. 

"Meanwhile, I will go and get cookies and milk." Allison said, nodding to Lydia before leaving the room.  

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

Olivia sighed, looking at the parked car in front of them. "I don't think this is a good idea." Olivia told the boys. 

"It is not, just hold on tight." Stiles said before speeding up. He put his arm in front of Olivia as an instinct when the car hit the one where Melissa McCall and Peter Hale where in. Olivia saw Scott climb out of the car quickly as well as Stiles. 

"Mrs.McCall, wow this is amazing.....I don't know what happened. You guys just came out of nowhere." Stiles told her as he opened the car door. Olivia looked at the window to see Scott kneeling down, next to the car. Olivia opened the door, and knelt down as well.