Shadows of the Night

August
I'm tellin' yal man la' mama really want me ta' come outta' wea' I'm at. I been bullshittin' wit ha ever since she called my ass yesta'day. A nigga may have blown a blunt in that bitch but fuck it. Ha' ass really don't want Aug in ha' life. But if it's Aug she want.....it's Aug she gon' get.  

Kehlani
"August August are you here" I said quietly sitting in the middle of the floor. I looked down at the paper and the pencils slowly moved to yes. I got scared as fuck I kicked that shit over and locked all of my doors and made sure every window was locked. I got under my covers. Then I thought to myself.

Kehlani, this is a fucking spirit!!!! Why the hell is you locking bedroom doors and windows. These motherfuckers can and will climb through a wall and or door.

I laid back in my bed and quietly said my prayers.

" Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray the lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake. I pray the lord my soul to take.....Amen ". I slowly drifted to sleep. 
August
Game plan in action! I know ha' people told ha' ta Neva play wit spirits. I can tell she hard headed. Shit I know she want ya boy Aug. I mean look at it.....She keep callin fa a nigga. She ain't gon say shit when I put that Nola in ha life ! Look at her laying there all beautiful. I lit a blunt and sat on her bed. I feel her shift sides. I got the hair out of ha  face cause it  seemed like it was botherin' ha. I believe she felt my presence cause her ass got up quick as fuck and started screaming.

"Ahhhh!!! What the fuck...wait no no no no no help somebody !!! " she screamed and tried to run outa the door. I flew I front of ha completely forgetting I was a ghost.

" God damn la' mama calm down. Ain't nobody hea ta hurt yo ass. You called for a nigga so I came. "

She looked at me all blank like.

" What you mean calm down! There's a ghost in my house and you want me to calm down ! Fuck outta her son ! Ahhhhhhh!!!! "

I screamed back at her.

" Look na' !!!! we both know that you want Aug and Aug ain't gon play these games. You'n look half bad ya'self. So how about we just talk this out ".

She got quiet.

" Fine , I know now not to play with another fucking spirit. ". I smiled.

We sat down and was talking and actually got ta know a lil bit about each other. I never knew someone so beautiful would be interested in me let alone a dead nigga. We talked for about 3 almost 4 hours I felt like I really connected with her. I know she was feeling ya boy too. I mean who wouldn't feel me. Man what am I saying I'm a ghost ! A fucking ghost she could Neva fall fa a nigga like me even if she wanted to. But her company was nice. She started to get a little sleepy.

" Lani behbeh get some rest beautiful. It's enough Aug to last you a long time. Don't let me keep ya up. You know how ta reach me if ya need me. " she nodded.

She laid down and finally went to sleep. I had some business to take care of. Even tho I'm not here on this earth physically ya boy Aug still here. And could easily get back on this bitch if I wanted to. But there's a price that comes with this shit. A nigga gotta do what he gotta do.

Kehlani
I woke up that morning feeling happy for some odd reason. I looked over at my dresser and checked my phone. Nicki texted.

Nicki 💕💍: Text me when you get up so I'll know what time to come. 9:38 am
Lani: I just got up. Can you bring me some pancakes from McDonalds plllleeeaaaaassssseeeeee 10:15 am
Nicki 💕💍: Yo ass so damn greedy !! But I got you. Be there in 10 mins.
Lani: ight bet!