11│FEAR OF LOSING YOU

STILES RAN TO the field, just to see Peter insert his claws on Olivia's chest. He had ran throughout the school, and the only place he had left to search was the field. Lydia let out a painful scream as she watched Peter attack Olivia. Olivia had done the mistake to jump in front of her. Peter smirked at Olivia before attacking Lydia. Olivia watched in horror as Lydia fell right next to her. Olivia struggled for breath as he sliced them back out, making further damage. Olivia's body fell on the floor with ease. The pain was too much for her to even cry for help. She knew it would not even be able to cry for help. She was alone, Stiles was trying to find Lydia while Scott was dancing with Allison. Maybe death would hurt less than her poor heart while she watched Stiles dance with Lydia. 

"No," Stiles screamed, running to her. He stopped at Peter knelt down next to her. Olivia looked at Stiles with tears in her eyes. "Stay away from her." Stiles snapped at Peter. 

"It's okay." Olivia mumbled, giving him a painful smile. The pain was eating her alive. She held back her tears and she tried to hold back the bleeding with her shaky hands. 

"He doesn't care for you. He just came looking for your little friend, Lydia. How could he love someone like you?" Peter whispered in her ear. Olivia held back her tears, not letting him hurt her more than he already has. "Oh, and your friend Scott? Where is he now? I warned him that once I got my hands on you, I will kill you myself. Just to proof that what I told him wasn't an empty threat." Peter told her, brushing his claws against her cheek. "It's a shame, my nephew started to be found of you." He said, smirking towards Stiles. 

Stiles looked at the blood in Olivia's hands, and felt his stomach drop. "Don't kill her. Please don't." Stiles begged. His breath unevened when Peter moved closer to her. Stiles knew Peter was talking to her, but he could not make out the words.

"He doesn't care about you, not even your friend Scott is here to help you. Tell me where he is." Peter said. Olivia turned to him, spitting his face with her own blood. Peter recoiled from his position, glaring at the dying girl. There was no where on earth that she would give out Scott's position, even if she did not know it herself. 

"I don't care. I will never tell you. Come on, come on, kill me." Olivia yelled at his face. Stiles knelt down next to her quickly, putting his hands on her wound. Peter glared at Stiles, while taking a few steps back. Stiles did not care about Lydia at this point, all he cared was for Olivia's safety. He pressed his hand on Olivia's wound, trying to put pressure on it. 

"Just hold on." Stiles told her, pulling her closer to him. Olivia had tears running down her face. Olivia hissed at the touch of Stiles. "Sorry," He mumbled, looking down at Olivia. He dried the tears that were falling odd her face. 

"Take Lydia to safety." Olivia choked out, looking towards Lydia. "Please, take her to safety Stiles." She whispered, letting new sets of tears fall down her face. 

Stiles shook his head. "I'm not leaving you," Stiles told her. "By the time I return you will be dead." He said, putting more pressure on the wound.

Olivia sighed before nodding. "Exactly, she has more chances than me. Please, take her to safety." Olivia begged him. It was her own choice, but Stiles will not budge. 

Peter watched the scene unfold with an amused look. "Heart warming." Peter spat. He looked at Olivia closely, a smirk playing on his lips. "Now, you are next." Stiles looked up to him, holding Olivia close to his body. "Unless, you will want to save your little girlfriend." He said hissing at Olivia. Olivia glared at him. 

Stiles held Olivia tighter to his body. "What do you want?" Stiles asked. He had tears on his eyes. The girl he loved was dying in his arms, and he could not do anything about it. "What do you want?" Stiles asked again, this time louder. Olivia leant her head on his chest, feeling herself become more dizzy than she was already.