Chapter 62.

"Chris, Chris," China yelled hovering over Chris as he finally came to.

"Aye get up Chris," Drake said hovered over Chris as well.

Chris put his hands over his eyes rubbing his face.  China helped him up back into the chair.

London handed him a glass of what looked to be scotch, "drink this and calm down," putting emphasis on calm down.

All Chris could do was look at London as she sat down next to Drake.

"London, are you sure you are pregnant," China asked as calmly as possible.

"I took more than five tests and they all came back positive," London said fiddling with her hands.

"I don't think Chris, could possibly be the father though London," China said with a worried face.

"I don't want to get technical, but yeah there is a chance Chris could be.  You know we weren't always careful," London replied.

"I honestly don't know what to say right now.  I don't know how to process this," Chris finally said.  Then he looked at Drake. "Man, I am so sorry that you are involved in this.  I promise you that we haven't done anything since you two have been together," Chris said looking back and forth between London and Drake.

"Aye man, this is life.  I had my moment of being upset, but regardless of it the baby is mine or not, I'm going to be here during the pregnancy and after of course," he said putting his arms around Lo.

When Drake said that, Chris started to feel some type of way.  He wondered if Drake thought he would be the main man in the picture if it turned out to be his kid. In Chris's mind, he felt Drake most certainly would not be.  If London was having his baby, he would be the one right there next to London regardless of the fact that they aren't together.

China noticed the look Chris was giving Drake and instantly felt jealously, "This is all your fault London." China said getting up pacing the floor.

"WHAT!" they are sound in unison.

"Time out China.  You are the one who brought this idea of fucking Chris; your husband and you," Lo said feeling like she was about to turn up on China if she kept going side ways.

"But you didn't have to do it.  Now look at you.  You could be pregnant by my husband," China gave a look of disgust.

"I'll let you slide right now because you are processing this information, but you are going to have to chill.  There have been plenty of times I put effort into stopping this, but it was you who kept insisting to keep this up," London said calmly.

"China baby, calm down," Chris said grabbing a hold of China to stop her pacing. "We all had a hand in this."

"Chris, shut the fuck up," China gave his an evil glare.  "I saw the way you would look at London when we were all together.  You probably want this baby to be your kid," China pulled away from Chris and kept pacing.

Chris shook his head, "China stop being delusional."

He knew China wasn't being totally delusional, but he'd be damned if he put the truth out there.  Yes, he did catch feelings for London and even acted on them but  he has been working on getting over her and focusing on his marriage.

"I saw the way you looked at her the last few times we were together Chris," China said on the verge of tears. "Chris, I'm not stupid.  You don't have to admit anything to me or them," she pointed at London and Drake.  "Just know that I know."

Chris continued his poker face, "China if you felt that fuckin way, then why the fuck would you keep it going?"

"Because I would do anything to keep my husband happy," she yelled in tears. She quickly wiped her eyes before she continued, "you don't think I know deep down this is all my fault for even bringing another woman into our marriage. When I saw those feelings arising, how could I stop it?  I rather to have been there than you two getting together behind my back."