CASE #019

CASE #019

Question of the update,1. Sin [(1/2) x + 75]= –0.8912. Find the values of x.

Cause we're young and we're reckless

We'll take this way too far

It'll leave you breathless

Or with a nasty scar

Got a long list of ex-lovers

They'll tell you I'm insane

But I got a blank space baby

And I'll write your name

I kind of regretted what I said to Senpai yesterday. It was harsh, I guess. He did not smile or smirk like how he used to before. Maybe it was because he LITERALLY tried to harass me that I got scared and terrified. I should apologize to him.

"Akashi," Mum called from downstairs. "Your boyfriend is waiting! Come down now!"

I almost choked on my own saliva. "He's just my senpai, Mum! And I'm almost done! Wait up!" I replied and quickly zipped my backpack. Hell, a student exchange program to Tokyo, why am I even involved in these kinds of things?

I rushed downstairs and hugged Mum. "Love you, Mum!" I squealed and she smiled gently.

"Love you too, Akashi. Now go. Don't make him wait any further!" she said.

I nodded, grinned and ran out. Outside, Senpai was leaning against the gate, reading something on his smartphone. He probably heard my footsteps and glanced at me before keeping his smartphone in his pocket.

"Wait for my chauffeur." He spoke. His voice was rough and unclear.

"Hey—"

"I'm sorry." We chorused and I flinched. He blinked.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you that day." I quickly said and held out my hand. He stared at it. Then I remembered what I told him.

"Y-you can touch me." I stuttered and he immediately pulled my arm for a hug.

"I'm sorry too," he retorted. "For scaring you like that."

I smiled just a bit, smelling in his sweet scent and scolding myself for missing this kind of hug. Then I realized what I'd asked him the other day. We'd be parting ways after this, after all of these are settled.

Wait.

Did I just say—I miss his hugs?

Did I just get sad over the fact that we will be parted?

Hell, for all I know, I've always wanted to get away from this pervert. My life had gone upside down ever since I met him. What is all these business with souls? I've lived a happy—quite happy life before.

"But after meeting him you've realized you are living a happier life, don't you, Heiwayuki?" a familiar voice resonated.

Senpai pulled away and frowned. "Heiwa, don't cry." He said and I quickly looked up at him, touching my cheeks.

"I'm not crying!" I protested.

"Sure you aren't." he tittered and turned to walk away.

"I've never been this amused watching you two all these times. Seems like you've begun to realize your feelings, eh?" he spoke again. I glared at no one in particular and followed Senpai from behind.