Chapter 18

Savannah's P.O.V

I winded through the trees staying close to my bike, even through I knew this wood off-by-heart.
"Oliver, dude. What's taking you so long?" I new voice, that I could never forgot, said.
"Yeah, I'm trying to catch her, she's fast."
"Luke." I greeted.
He stared at me in shock.
"What-you-but-" He started. 
"Shut up." I interrupted.
"He doesn't know?" He asked.
"Would he be trying to kiss me if he knew." I answered.
"You two know each other?" Oliver asked.
"Well, I did get banished, apparently. So I must know someone at the pack." I said finally reaching to Luke and hiding behind him.
"Oh, so you let him touch you, but not me." Oliver asked.
"Yes, because he has a mate, you don't."
"How you know that I don't have a mate?"
"Because you've never met me before and was trying to kiss me."
"But maybe you're my mate."
"Trust me, I don't have a mate."
"Well-"
Suddenly Ethan's car parked by us.
"Finally." I said running to them.
"Sweetheart, I told you drive carefully and don't crash! And look what you did, you crashed." Ethan shouted at me.
I ran up and hugged him.
"Don't say my name." I whispered in his ear while nodding at Darren to tell Leo and Jordan, since he would understand the situation.
"I'm sorry but a squirrel ran across the road. I didn't want to hit it so I tried to avoid it, but ended up crashing in their boarder."  
"Fine, lets just get your bike out and go."
"Thank you." I said kissing his cheek.
"Wait up. You can't go she was banished from this pack and has to be arrested." Oliver said.
"Banished?" Luke asked.
"Yes, I don't know why, but as Alpha of the Apollo pack this young girl must be arrested." Oliver said trying to intimidate Ethan.
Ethan, who had been crouching on the ground helping me, Luke and the other boys, now stood up to his full height.
"Well," he said. "As Alpha of the Sliver Lune pack, I would suggest to not arrest this 'young girl'."
"Why? You could set war on us? You have to suggest things because you have no power in these lands." Oliver taunted, but fear was obvious in his eyes."
"No, because she is the Luna of the Sliver Lune Pack."
"I am?" I asked.
"Yes, and it is the law to set war on you if you arrest or kill her."
"She can't be the Luna." Oliver said.
"Why not?" Ethan asked.
"Because she said that she doesn't have a mate."
"That is correct."
"So she can't be the Luna since she is not your mate and you have not mated."
"That is correct the she is not my mate or mated to me, but I don't have a mate also so she is allegeable since she is my girlfriend, but there is also a second reason."
"There is?" I asked.
"Yes now be quiet I am trying to be professional."
"Oh, sorry continue Alpha."
Ethan glared at me.
"What?" I asked, smiling innocently. "You said you were trying to be professional."
"The second reason is that she is the only female in the pack, so wether or wether not, she was my girlfriend she would have been the pack's Luna since she joined the pack."
"Okay, so I guess I could let her go, what was your pack again?" Oliver asked.
"Sliver Lune, Strongest Pack in the U.S.A for the sixth year coming. I would suggest to not arrest her."
"I will take your suggestion then and I will let your Luna go."
"Thank you." Ethan said.
"Luke, come with me we now have a ton of paper work to do." Oliver said walking off into the woods.
"Um, I'm just going to help them get her bike out, don't wait up." Luke yelled after him.
"Trust me I won't."

~~~

We worked in silence getting my bike out for 5 minutes until we had my bike out of the gorse.
Once we had finished I ran to Luke and gave him a hug.
"Sav-" he started.
"Thank you." I whispered.
"Too tight."
"Oh, sorry." I said, letting go.
"Savannah." Ethan said.
"Oh right. Guys this is Luke, my brother. Luke, this is Leo and Jordan, there are twins, and Ethan, my, uh, boyfriend, and this is-" I trailed of and looked at Darren.
"No," he said.
"Come on, he won't tell anyone."
"I don't know I kind of liked being dead."
"But, don't you like being alive so much more."
"Yeah, I guess, but-."
"Okay then, Luke this is Darren-"
"Your alive?" Luke asked, cutting me off.
"I think so." Darren said.
"I've missed you." Luke said simply.
"I have too, even though I'm mad at you."
Luke looked puzzled. "Why?"
"You let them hurt her, torture her."
"I didn't even know, until the last day."
"But, they still beat her."
"And she knew how to heal herself properly."
They bickered on for a while.
"Should you do something?" Ethan asked grabbing me into a hug.
"Nah, me and Darren did this after a couple of days of know we were cousins."
"You did?"
"Yeah, while you were helping Leo and Jordan with there training."
They both then turned to me.
"Well?" They both asked.
"Um, what was the question?" I asked.
"Who is right? Luke should have stuck up for you." Darren said.
"But, if Darren came back to the pack the blame of our parents deaths wouldn't be on you."
"Ok, well your both wrong."
"But-" Both the boys started.
"Luke, Darren shouldn't have come back to the pack because he would've got the blame; and Darren, I wouldn't let Luke stick up for me, I didn't want him to get hurt and I didn't tell him I was being tortured."
"Why not?" Darren asked, or well demanded.
"What was I supposed to say? Oh, hey Luke just letting you know my twin sister and your best friend is torturing me and most of the pack know and are okay with it."
"True." Darren muttered.
"Ok, now this is a family reunion, you don't fight at reunions you hug it out, now hug it out." I said.
"See, this is why your the Luna your have great advice." Ethan whispered in my ear, as Darren and Luke hugged awkwardly.
"Wait, up though, you say something about a boyfriend." He said, narrowing his eyes at me and Ethan.
"And you said something about a mate." I responded cheekily.
"Fine, I guess your right."
"So, what's she like? All I know is that is had short red hair."
"Okay, so her name's Scarlet and she really cool, she's your age. I meet her a month after you left."
"I'm glad for you bro."
"So, when did you meet these guys?" Luke asked.
"Well, spent 14 weeks as a rogue, then meet these guys and have stay there for 5 weeks and I'm now here." I replied.
"Thank you for taking her in." Luke said.
"Well, we only did because she's a white wolf." Ethan said truthfully.
"What?" Luke exclaimed.
"Well, the Sliver Lune pack is made up of solely white wolves, we couldn't allow another type of werewolf."
"So, your a white wolf Sav?" Luke asked.
"Yeah." I said.
Luke's eyes widened. "Does that mean Bianca is too?"
"No, why do you ask?"
"White wolves come in pairs right?"
I nodded.
"And within family close family, so wouldn't Bianca be a white wolf?" Luke asked.
"Well, someone's done their research."
"Yeah, well I do most of Oliver's work."
I nodded before answering. "Well, Darren is my pair since he has no siblings."
"Oh, right that makes more sense." Luke said nodding.
"I hate to say this but we need to get going." Ethan said.
"Thank you." I said hugging Luke again.
I whispered something in his ear before letting go.
I put on my helmet and the boys going into Ethan's car. We waved at Luke before the boys drove of with me following.
I smiled as I drove off, at least I knew Luke was happy, and he knew I was happy. 
*********************
HELLO EARTHLINGS!
So, we're half way! Hopefully ._.
Time travel time!!
We will be speeding forward 2 or 3 years after this.
Again I've put up another banner so tell me if they are any good.
So, yeah.
Bye - I guess
Vote. Comment. TARDIS. (- or something...)
-Fox