Chapter 26: Your lips are calling mine

"Ace " I warned, lowering my voice to sound threatening but he only smirked and advanced in my direction like a predator. "Don't come near me" I said sternly and walked to the other side of my car. Rachel and Ally sat next to Daniel, looking at us in amusement.

"You threw water on me" he said slowly and I snickered.

"It was to turn off your cigarette" I said. Technically, I wasn't lying. He rolled his eyes and he shook his head at my words.

"And why would you do that?" he asked wearing his usual annoying but sexy smirk on his beautiful face.

"It's bad for health" I retorted childishly and he chuckled.

"Oh you care that much for me?" he questioned tauntingly and I stood there and crossed my arms over my chest while looking at him.

"Yes" I replied honestly and his features softened at my answer, making his face light up with a smile. Suddenly he started running making me yelp at the adrenaline that I was rushing in my veins. I ran around the car and I could hear his carefree laugh as he chased him.

"Go Ace!" I heard Daniel encouraging him and I turned my head to my friends to see them watching us as if we were some movie playing at the cinema. They only lack the popcorns and the drinks.

"Shut up, Daniel!" I screamed and giggled when Rachel picked up the hose and threw water on him. Ally simply ran in the house and walked back out with liquid soap. We were all yelling and screaming. Our laughter could be heard all around the neighborhood. Suddenly, I tripped with the hose and fell on the grass. In matters of seconds, I was lifted in Ace's arms and he was looking at me with his evil smirk.

"You can't run " he mumbled and put me on the hood of my car. I was drenched and so was he. I could see his 6 packs as his shirt was drenched. My breath hitched when I saw the position that we were. I was on the hood of my car and my legs were spread apart so that he could stand in between. His hands were on my waist and my hands were on his shoulders. Our foreheads were pressed against each other's and we were soon lost in each other's eyes. "I can see through your shirt" he whispered hoarsely and I shrugged. I looked at my chest to see my red bra and I knew that my cheeks were soon the same color of it. "You're bright red" he laughed and pulled away. He took off his shirt and made my jaw dropped.

Holy motherfucker fucking swoon!

"Wow" the words left my mouth even before I could stop them. He stared at me with a proud grin.

"Awesome, isn't it?" he asked proudly pointing to his awesome body. I nodded without thinking and he chuckled and gave me his shirt. "Put that on" he ordered and I did what he told me. His shirt was quite large on me but at least we didn't see my bra now. I jumped off the hood but he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me against his chest. "I'm not done" he said huskily, sending shiver down my spine. "Did I tell you how beautiful you look with my mark on your neck?" he asked and buried his face in my neck to kiss his love bite. What the hell is happening?

"A-ace" I moaned and tried to pull away. "What are you doing?" I asked and put my hand on his chest. Slightly I pushed him away and saw him looking at me with a frown. Oh that cute frown. "Why are you looking so serious?" I questioned and put my fingers on his frown. I pushed it away and he laughed.

"Can you give me a towel?" he asked and I nodded. Daniel and the girls were still playing outside with the water and soap while we walked in the house. Ace followed me to the bathroom and I gave him a towel. "Can you dry my hair?" he asked with a lopsided grin and I chuckled.

"You're too tall" I said. He lifted me and placed me on the sink counter. I wrapped my legs around his waist so that I would not fall and took the towel from him. As I stared in his eyes, I knew it was too late. I already fell for him. I put the towel on his hair and dry it. He chuckled when I would move his head from side to side. When I was done, I looked at him with a smile and handed him the towel.