Taking My Babies Home<3

Tina's P.O.V

Kathy, Scar, and Sam came over...well Kathy and Scar, since Sam lives with us. I mean us because Thomas and Tyler are now legally my sons. They are my babies now. 

You have no idea how great it feels to say that! And now that I am out of high school, I still have enough money to provide for my new little family. 

Now I know that they let us take the children with us before hand, but taking them home with me, with no more A.P's coming to check up on me, it feels...

Amazing. 

"Mommy," Thomas sighs, he fell asleep in the car on the way here. It was his nap time anyways. 

Sam smiles, cuddling my baby in his arms more, he's holding Thomas, his cute little face hiding in Sam's neck. I smile lovingly at them. 

"I can't believe that they are officially mine, my babies." I tell Sam dreamily, as we walk in to their room. Tyler still looking a little uneasy. "What's wrong babe?" I kneel in front of him, moving his hair out of his eyes. 

He looks to me, "I don't like this room yet," He answers. "And I still have the same clothes from when I came here." 

"No, you do have more clothes, you just don't like to wear them yet." I tell him, scooping him up in my arms. "But I think that you should sleep for a little bit too baby." I move his hair back, is it weird to say that I love them so much already? That Tyler has called me Mommy twice? 

Tyler pouts at me. Aww!!! I kiss his nose, "No, I'm not sleepy." He tells me, snuggling closer to me. I hear him yawn. 

"Of course you aren't." I giggle, I start swaying side-to-side, I hear his breathing slow, then his light noring. I smile and kiss the top of his head. I lay him down on his bed, tuck him in. 

I look to Sam, he's smiling at me, "I knew that you'd make a great Mom someday," He tells me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders as we head out of the room and into the living room. "I still can't believe that you haven't told your parents yet...or any of your family yet." He looks at me. 

I know what you're thinking....WHAT?! She hasn't told her family?! 

But I do have my reasons. You see...I left home when I was seventeen, when I couldn't take that place anymore, there was too much stress, too much pressure for everything. So I did the most rational thing at the time. I left without a word to anyone about where I was going, why I left. I haven't talked to anyone of them since I left. Which was three whole years now...

I met Sam three months after I left, he let me stay with him, then somehow we got evicted and I bought this place. So that's how he ended up living with me. Then I met Scar and Kathy two months later, we became friends. 

But the one person I would trust with anything and everything is Sam. He knows about me leaving, but...

I know that I said that I would basically tell him everything, but I haven't all he knows is that I left, he thinks that I told them, but I haven't. He thinks that I call them once a week, when really I just stand with the phone to my ear, talking to nobody. 

I sigh, "Sammy..." I stop walking in the middle of the hallway. 

"What is it?" He asks concerned now. 

"I haven't been honest." I take a deep breath, looking down at the floor. "I left my family, as in I've completely taken myself from them, I haven't called them, I haven't seen them in three years...I lie when I say that I was on the phone with my parents. I don't call them, I'm not even sure that they still live in the same place..." I tell him, feeling tears well up. "I'm sorry I haven't told you sooner, it's just that I was scared of what you would think of me." I take a deep shakey breath, pausing. "I was scared of losing my only friend. You mean a lot to me Sam, not in a romantic way, more of a big brother way."