Ch.12

In Carlos' House
Ash woke up in Carlos' arms and blushed really red then, looked up at him and thought 'He's cute when he's asleep.' She slowly toke Carlos' arms off her and quietly tip toe to the door. Before she can turned the doorknob, Carlos said "Are you going to leave without saying good morning?" Ash closed her eyes and turned around then, said "Well, I don't want to wake you up." Carlos said "It's ok. So, I was wondering if you could go to breakfast with me?"

Ash walked over to Carlos and said "I'd loved that." Carlos smiled and said "I'll change in the bathroom and then, we could go." Ash nodded and Carlos grabbed some clothes then, got dressed and said "C'mon." Carlos grabbed Ash's hand and they both blushed. They went downstairs without waking up Cruella and went outside then, walked together and Ash said "Hey Carlos? Can we go to the Jolly Roger so I can change?" Carlos nodded and said "Sure." Ash and Carlos ran to the Jolly Roger and Ash went to her room to change.

Ash got out with a bag and three books without waking up Hook and the crew mates. Carlos said "Why are you bringing three books with you?" Ash turned to Carlos and said "Well, since Lena will be practicing magic for awhile. I decided to give her some of my spell books for her to keep." Carlos looked concerned and said "You have magic?!" Ash chuckled and said "No silly, these were my father's back when he used to cast spells." Carlos and Ash walked to the Slop Shop and ditch with their drinks.

When they finished their drinks and they went upstairs then, Carlos grabbed a green apple by a little girl and gave it to Ash. Ash smiled and said "Thank you, Carlos." Carlos said "No problem." Ash ate her apple and they decided to go into the castle. Carlos and Ash walked inside and ran upstairs, then opened the door and saw Mal, Evie, Jay, Lena, Rick, and Stefan chatting and talking. Mal turned to them and said "Where have you two been?"

Ash and Carlos looked each other and didn't know what to say since they danced, almost kissed, and slept together last night. So, Ash lied and said "See what happened, is that Carlos and I was rushing on stuff from last night and kinda slept late, right Carlos?" Carlos also lied and said "Yeah, right." Ash turned to Lena and said "Oh, Lena. Here's my spell books for you to keep." Lena walked towards Ash and said while hugging her "Thank you, Ash." Ash smiled and said "No prob."

Minutes later, they all hang out while Lena read more spells and bumped into Ash's shoulder then, whispered to her ear "Things are going to heat up between you two." Ash was shocked and looked at Carlos who was chatting with Jay then, whispered back to her "Me and Carlos?! I don't think so and nothing is going on with us." Lena gave Ash the 'MmmmHmmm' look and Ash rolled her eyes. Jay whispered to Carlos "Hey man, when you're going to ask her out?" Carlos blushed and looked at Ash then, whispered "I don't know yet, just had to wait till the time comes."

Then, it was alright nighttime and Ash looked at the time then, said "Oh guys, I would love to stay. But, I have to go." Carlos was shocked and instantly stand up then, said "I'll walked you home." Ash smiled and said "Carlos, you don't have to." Carlos walked up to her and said "But, I want to." Ash blushed and smiled then, nodded and when Carlos turned around. Jay smirked and put thumbs up to Carlos then, Carlos grabbed Ash's hand while walking downstairs like a prince leading his princess down the stairs.

Carlos and Ash walked together to the Jolly Roger and when they arrived, Ash turned to Carlos and said "Carlos, thank you for everything." Carlos gave Ash a shy smile and said "No problem, I was trying to be nice to the infamous pirate captain's neice." Ash smiled and said "Well, I think it's sweet." then, hugged him as he hugged her and kissed him on his cheek." Carlos blushed and said "See you at Dragon Hall?" Ash said "Yeah, see you tomorrow."

Ash went up deck and before she can go to her room, she smiled and waved at Carlos as he did the same thing. She gazed at him and went inside then, Carlos walked away and thought 'Someday you'll be in heart always and forever.'