Ch. #1

Hope you enjoy~~

Creepy pasta X Killer!Male!Reader

Key;
(M/N)= Male name
(H/C)= Hair color
(E/C)= Eye color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>(0Δ0)>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Narrorator's POV/Intro~~

A (H/C)ette sat in a room of white softly humming as he cleaned his knife collection. (M/N) had has a fascination for knives ever since he was a baby, that's partially the reason the young man lived in this mental institution. That and he murdered one of his high school teachers, but to his defense, he hated said teacher. OK so maybe that's not enough to justify it but hey, it was fun doing it wasn't it? Ahem, back to the reason why (M/N) is living here... He had murdered his high school (least favorite subject) teacher, but thanks to his rich parents hiring a quote on quote great lawyer, instead of jail the judge deamed him, quote on quote, Crimanally Insane and sent him to this god awful place. Why is it awful? Because they had tried to take (M/N)'s knife collection, his babies, away from him! But luckily he managed to sneak them right under the guard's noses. Now back to the main story~

~~(M/N)'s POV~~

I sighed happily holding up the swiss army knife you'd been polishing and looked at my reflection in the blade with a grin "Ah, my beautiful babies, soon we'll be freed from this horribly boring place, you'll see, just be patient~" but then I heard the night guard's footsteps from down the hall and frowned slightly "Damn it.. I'm sorry babies, but daddy has to put you away now, we don't want the mean men in white taking you away." Lifting the floor board at the foot of my bed I placed the padded black box of knives in the hidden compartment and whispered "Shh, don't cry, after all, very soon you'll get to have lots of fun with daddy~" grinning to myself I placed the floor board back down, perfectly hiding my precious collection, and waited for the perfect time to strike...

~~Hooray for cliff hangers! Now, I am going to be rather busy for the rest of the day, so I don't think I'll be writing...I'll try my best to be on, but I make no promises. Goodbye my Lovlies!~~