Chapter 9

The next day me and Alex had more joy and energy are parents where worried. But we didn't even notice we where happy. Alex forces himself on me.

But I don't notice anymore. We where going on a whole week trip. And I was in the same group with Alex. As we sit on the bus, Alex slides his hand on mine. We where in the back so no one saw us. "Alex..."

"Shh..." he slides his hand over my pants. Then a girl walks back and Alex jumped back. We see the girl is Cortny. Her hair was longer. To her shoulders. "Hey C.J"

"Sup Alex...hey Sven."

"C.j?" I look at Alex. "I've been calling her that since she gave me dating advice."

"Advice...."

"And, your little secret is safe with me Alex." Alex blushes. I looked at him.

"What secret?"

"I can't tell!"

"You have to!"

"Why do I have to!?"

"Because we are brothers."

"So what..." I pout.

~^~

Once we got in are room. We where just in a big hotel rooms. And I was sharing a room with Alex and 3 other boys. We went to the buffet for dinner. And Alex never stoped smiling. We are dating with out anyone knowing. But if someone figures us out....we are done for. "Sven you ok?"

"Huh...oh yeah sorry, I was just thinking..."

"Don't space out on me I got scared."

"Oh yeah sorry." We walk threw the museum the next day.

*Alex POV*

A girl waved at me earlier. I waved back with a smile. She blushed and looked away. Her haid was long and black. Braided and still went to her back. Her eyes where grey.

After that we went to lunch and she sits next to me. Sven was on the other side and realized she was there. "H-Hi..."

"Hey."

"My name is Ruby."

"My name is Alex, this is Sven my brother and are friend Cortny."

"What up." Cortny says eating. Sven nods looking at her. I put my hands on his eyes. "Stop the look. Sorry but he's my little brother, he has a little attitude about people looking at me like that."

"Yeah because you're mine!"

"Shut up!" I cover his mouth. "Sorry about that."

"It's fine, I have a little brother and he does the same." Ruby said with a smile. Sven bit my finger. "Ouch!" I moved my hand but he grabbed my thumb putting it in his mouth. I blush as he licked on my finger. "You...are...mine." he let's go.

I was shaking. Ruby didn't see but Cortny eyes where widen. "You didn't see shit." I said as Cortny covers her eyes.

~^~

Once we got to are hotel room, we where in the groups we where with. So me, Sven, and a old friend of Cortny. His name is Jordan. And the girls in are group is Cortny, Magenta, and Piper.

We all had are own bed. And we stayed at the top floor. Like we could look out the window and feel like throwing up.

*Sven POV*

Alex is mine, when is this Ruby girl gonna find a life. He's mine, and tonight I'm gonna prove it to him.

~^~

It was late, like 1 o'clock in the morning. Jordan was sleep and so was Alex. I got out of bed and got in the bed with Alex. He wakes up looking at me. "What are you...."

"Shh." I lay ontop of him. His eyes widen. "We are in a room with someone." I take my shirt off. He began to blush. "What are you..."

"You're mine, and I'll prove it. Fuck me, right now."

"What!" He sits up. "What is going threw your head?" I smile.