Chapter 21 - Reunited

I stand, wiping away all the dried up tears and the fresh ones as I hear someone calling my name with enthusiasm. It's Kai. I look around, slightly worried but as soon as I see the person next to him, that's now running towards me, I realise why.

A huge smile takes over my face as I find myself running as well. I leap into his arms as he crashes me against him. It hurts but I don't complain, in fact I'm glad it does because I know it's real.

He presses me against him so hard, with so much emotion. His palm is at the back of my head and his other arm is wrapped tightly around my waist. After a few seconds of hugging and not saying a word, he uses both of his hands to cup my face and he kisses me, not being gentle about it at all.

All the hours of not being in contact with me and worry are shown in the way he is kissing me. His lips are so hungry and so rough that I'm already sore from it. It feels like he's sucking the life out of me as his tongue finds enterance and he wraps my legs around his torso, pressing me against him.

After around a minute of constant kissing, he rips his lips from mine for a split second to take a breath.

"Fuck sake." He curses during that breath, not wasting any time and crashing his lips to mine again.

This kiss is even more passionate than before but slower and more intense. The fact I'm only in my underwear for my bottom half isn't helping because I'm so desperate for him right now.

I take my lips off him with great trouble and I just closely hold my grip on his neck, resting my forehead against his. We're both breathing heavily after that makeout and our hearts are pounding.

"I've been so fucking worried about you." He says, adding sense to his earlier word. His tone is calm, not angry but when I look at him I'm surprised to find tears in his eyes.

This is the first time I've seen him cry and not gona lie, it's tearing me apart. I place one of my hands on his cheek. I feel his cheek bone but also a small stubble from not shaving.

"I'm here, I'm okay." I repeat to him as he inhales my scent to calm down his wolf. His face is now burried in my neck and between my hair which is probably a bird's nest right now.

"Who took you? Where were you?" He then starts asking. His tone has changed and it's more angry now.

I place my finger on his lips, stopping more questions from coming out of them. "That's not important right now. I want you to meet two very important people in my life." I say, leading him in the direction of the stones.

He seems very disorientated but decides to shut up. As we walk though, his arm is tightly wrapped around my waist. There's no escape, not that I would want there to be.

I stop in front of the two stones, waiting for him to catch on what I'm trying to show him. There's a minute of silence and then he looks at me, his arm gripping tighter around me.

"These are your parents?" He asks. I nod as a reply.

"I'm sorry." He says again. I look up at him, giving him a small smile.

"You don't have to feel sorry for me-" I begin but he interrupts.

"No. I'm sorry for being the cause of their death."