Daring Blu

"Matthew, do I look alright?" I asked as I smoothed down my skater skirt with my leather black jacket. He licked his lips dangerously. He's gotten a little sweet on me. He's still not budging on his dating rule, but I can wait.

"Perfect as always babe, are you sure you want to do this though?" He asked as I grabbed my phone.

"Yes, why wouldn't I?" He looked unsteady at my reply. "These things get out of hand really quick." I grabbed his hand.

"I can handle myself." I said a little uncertain, but I want to be daring for once. Climb out this little shell. We were headed to a house party full of liquor, drugs, and hormones.

Of course being pretty well known I've gone to a lot of parties, but there was always a little drinking and nothing more. House parties for my class were literally insane. I'd heard so many stories. Anything could happen and I was ready.

"You ready?" He asked. "Hell yeah!" I spoke as we walked up the stairs. Red cups were pretty much the whole front lawn. People were screaming as a beer pong tournament was going on. The dance floor was lit with green & blue lights and I was inching to move.

I grabbed Matthew's collar and dragged him out on the dance floor with me. We swayed and rocked in a rhythm so enchanting I got lost. His body against mine felt so good. It began to get hot, so we calmly stepped off.

"I didn't now you could move." I said with a chuckle. "My middle names Jagger. No, I'm kidding. I hate to dance." He said as I wrapped my arm through his. He handed me a drink.

"You could've fooled me and I'm good." I said as he smiled. "It's water, I'm not going to get you wasted." He said as I chuckled. I remembered he told me he didn't drink either.

In the room next door there was a truth or dare game going on. I stood along with several others to watch them play.

"Hey, I'm Mitch." I turned my head slightly to see a blonde headed former senior who had just recently graduated, holding out his hand. "I'm Sky-Blu...nice to meet you." He chuckled. "Even nicer to meet you, we used to go to the same school. You're about to be a senior, right?" He asked. I shook my head. I could tell he was high. His bloodshot eyes were a signal.

"I'm sorry, are you not a big talker?" He said as I opened my mouth to speak.

"Actually, I speak a lot just not to strangers." I said calmly. He rested his hand on the small of my back and I looked up to see Matthew had walked out the room. "I have a boyfriend." I replied stammering knowing it was a lie as he stared down at me with no response like he hadn't heard me.

You're a big girl. I slowly moved his hand away from me as he replaced it but lower and right on my ass. My breath hitched as I moved it again and started to walk out. He grabbed my arm firmly as I tugged away fierce.

"Let me go you creep!" I yelled as the whole game stopped to look at me.

"Oh look, the goody two shoes making a scene!" I heard someone yell over the chaos, everybody started laughing at me.

Out of nowhere Matthew had him pinned up against the wall. I'd never seen him so angry. It scared me a little.

Matthew backed up after the fact he'd bruised up Mitch's face. He walked out the house as cheers erupted. Mitch must have a been a real douche. Matthew ignored all the cheering. I ran after him, jumping in the car just as he took off. He drove silently for a few moments before speaking.

"I'm sorry you had to see that." He said as I shook my head. "It's all my fault. I should've stayed home. Or just listened instead of being a stubborn bitch all the time!" I said as he rubbed my thigh gently.