He gets nervous

A/N: I'm back and so is another preference. Also, I will be adding Bucky to the Mix. His catchup will be next!

T O N Y

When Tony gets nervous, which he doesn't tend to, he always searches for you. He always needs someone to stroke his ego. You always give him compliments that brighten up his mood.
•••••••••••••••

S T E V E

Whenever Steve is nervous you just grad his hand and trace circles on it with your thumb. The gesture shows him that you will always be there for him.
•••••••••••••••

B R U C E

When Bruce gets nervous he always wants you to tell him everything's gonna be alright. He thinks that if you think it's alright then it is.
•••••••••••••••

T H O R

Thor doesn't admit to being nervous but you can always tell. You always rub his back or his arm and it always seems to calm him down.
•••••••••••••••

C L I N T

Clint goes and shoots his arrows and you just watch. He loves to impress you and it always gets his mind off whatever is bothering him.
•••••••••••••••

P I E T R O

Pietro is always running around when he's nervous, thinking of all possible senecrious that could go wrong. When you finally stop him, you sit him down and let him talk to you about his problem.

A/N: It's 1 A.M. in the morning here. Idk what I'm doing. ahahhahahahhaha.