For Cyrel

My phone buzzed. It was Thomas. I smiled and looked at what it said.

Thomas😋: hey what r u doing tonight

Cyrel: nothing. Y?

Thomas: Well me and Isabella are going out to dinner tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come along.

I threw my phone down in frustration. Ever since Thomas had gotten with Isabella you felt like a third wheel.

Thomas and I had been best friends ever since the second grade and i had had a crush on him ever since the third grade. But he never looked at me as more than a friend.

I sighed and text him back.

Cyrel: sure. If love to come.

Thomas😋: ok! See u at 7!

I walked over to my closet and pick out a silver and black high low dress and a black leather jacket. I curled my short brown hair and walked over to the mirror.

I put on some concealer and some light pink lipstick. I put some black eyeshadow on to bring out my brown eyes.

I put on some heels and picked up a white clutch.
__________________________

Once I got to the restaurant, saw Thomas and Isabella. Once Isabella saw me she whispered something in Thomas' ear.

He frowned and whispered something back.

I sat down at the table and we all ordered our food.

"So," Isabella began. "I was talking to one of my friends and they asked when you were gonna put a ring on this finger." She said holding up her left hand.

I clenched my fist as she kept talking.

" I mean really. We've been dating for, what, two years? I think that it's almost time."

" Excuse me." I said as I got up from the table.

I went outside and sat on a bench and started to cry.

I felt someone put their jacket around me. It was Thomas.

I sniffed. "Where's Isabella."

"Well," Thomas laughed. "I broke up with her."

"What?!" I said. "Why?"

Thomas shrugged. " I have feelings for someone else."

"Oh" I said, thinking of who else he would like. "Who?"

He laughed. "You."

I looked up at him in surprise and then he leans in for a kiss.

Fireworks exploded my stomach as his lips met mine.

"I love you Cryrel." He said

"I love you too." I replied.
__________________________
Hey guys! So this is my first request and I wanted to say that requests are open! So if want to put in a request PM me or put it in the comments your name and the situation. Thanks!
~ kitycat421