1. He's a giant compared to you

*listen to "it's okay" by COIN while reading this please!*

"Good morning shorty!" said Nick as he kissed your head. You pulled the white covers down your head and opened your eyes slowly, only to be surprised to see his lips were on your nose.

He always called you shorty because of your small height and practically being up to his bicep! Since Nick is 6'1, you need to go up to your tippy toes to kiss him!

"babe you scared me!" you said startled, then softly kissed his forehead. You got out of bed in a t-shirt of Nick's and some baby blue Victoria Secret cheeky panties.
Your regular pajamas and also Nick only wearing a pair of gray Nike sweatpants with no shirt on. The usual.

"shorty, I made breakfast! Waffles! your favorite!" He said winking while taking your hand leading you down the stairs towards the kitchen.
"wow baby you really out did yourself! This looks amazing" you said.
He sat down and you went to go search for your favorite mug Nick bought you from his visit to New York.
You were searching and searching through cabinets and shelves to find the mug. After about a minute you finally found it but to your surprise, it was at the highest shelf... (a short girls worst nightmare) you bit your lip trying to reach the damn mug on your tippy toes making Nick's shirt hem higher, showing off your cheeks! you let out a little grunt and heard footsteps coming.
You turned around to see Nick leaning on the wall laughing at your attempt.
"Baby don't laugh! I'm struggling here!" You said while pouting
"I actually enjoyed it because of your uh em" he said smirking while staring and pointing at your bum. You gasped and laughed.

"Can you help?" You pleaded with puppy dog eyes. He nodded and kissed you forehead while he easily reached up for the mug. He passed it to you but he teased you lifting the mug above his head,
"You have to kiss me first!" He plays around as you tried to hop up to his lips, then he lowered his head to your lips and gave you a slow passionate kiss, then giving you the mug.
"Let's go make that coffee my little shorty" he said as you walked ahead of him so he slapped your bum while saying "ooh baby girl"